Join us on July 3, 2022 as we bring you The Green Run presented by AyalaLand Estates and Vermosa in partnership with Pinoy Fitness and PepSquad Events. Let’s all Lace up, mask up and race to a greener tomorrow!
Proceeds of this race will be for the benefit of Haribon Foundation and also featuring the art of Cynthia Bauzon-Arre for the Forest Foundation Philippines. Limited Slots only so make sure to register and secure your slots early! Register by May 15 to get a free Vermosa Swim & Track Oval Pass
The Green Run Vermosa
July 3, 2022
Vermosa, Imus, Cavite
21K – P1650
10K – P1250
5K – P950
3K – P750
– 3K, 5K, 10K, 21K – Inclusive of a Race Bib w/ RFID, Race Shirt, Face Mask and Finisher Medal
– 21K – Narra Finisher Shirt featuring the art of Cynthia Bauzon-Arre
– Register by June 15 to get a FREE Vermosa Swim & Track Oval Pass
1. Register Online – https://ayalaland.myruntime.com/
FB Event page here – https://www.facebook.com/events/1156504258452574
21K – 4:30am
10K – 5:00am
5K – 5:30am
3K – 6:00am
Race Kit Pickup Locations:
1. RUNNR Bonifacio High Street (Bldg B3)
2. Toby’s Trinoma
3. Toby’s Sports Alabang Town Center (Promenade Entrance)
Race Shirt Design:
21K Finisher Shirt Design:
Finisher Medals Design:
* Race kit delivery is from June 17—30. To follow-up on the status of your race kit delivery, please send an email to us at [email protected]
* Race kit redemption is from June 17—26 at RUNNR Bonifacio High Street (Bldg B3), Toby’s Trinoma and Toby’s Sports Alabang Town Center (Promenade Entrance).
* Unclaimed kits may be claimed from the Secretariat tent on race day.
On Ground Safety Measures:
1. Online registration is required to join the event. No walk-ins will be allowed to participate.
2. Temperature of 38⁰C and above will not be allowed to check-in the Runners Holding Area.
3. Participants are required to wear a mask and maintain physical distancing throughout the event.
4. A maximum of 500 runners/wave will be released within a 15-minute interval. There will be a 30-minute interval between distances.
5. Participants are recommended to bring their own hydration bottles. Water bottles will be available along the route – these will be collected and recycled after the event.