Eager to improve your running performance? Get trained for FREE with this new running clinic happening weekly at the Fort to be conducted by Coach Jim Saret starting September 14 to December 7, 2010.
Coach Jim specializes in Sports Biomechanics, Strength and Conditioning, Athletic Performance Enhancement and Sports Injury Prevention.
The MILO – APEX Running clinic aims to teach You and help you become a better runner. The programs includes:
1. Step-by-Step Coaching, Guidance and Motivation
2. Scientific Principles to Improve Your Running Performance
3. Effective Running Drills to Develop Your Running Techniques
4. Strength Training Exercises to Improve Your Core, Leg and Overall Body Strength
5. Trainings to help you to Finish Your Best
FREE Running Clinics by Milo and APEX Running
Clinic Launch will be September 9, 2010. Clinic Starts on September 14 – December 7, 2010
Every Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays
TUES – THURS schedule : 6:00 – 8:00 PM
SAT schedule : 5:00 to 7:00 AM
The clinic will be held in front of RUNNR in Bonifacio High Street (B3).
Limited participants only (200).
REGISTRATION IS FREE but on First-come-first serve basis.
Registration starts on TUESDAY, Sept 7.
You may register at RUNNR in BHS, or Toby’s Sports Glorietta 4.
For more information visit: Takbo.ph