One of the most awaited international marathon is back! Get a chance to once again run the prestigious Skyway at the upcoming Condura Skyway Marathon 2013! We know your interested to know the details so here it is!
Runners participating in this race will also mean taking part in the Condura Skyway Marathon advocacy of helping with the reforestation of the Mangroves in Zamboanga de Sibugay in partnership with Philippine Tropical Forest Conservation Foundation (PTFCF) . Each runner through their registration, will get to donate three mangrove seedlings which will be planted in his/her name. In 2012, the first year that Condura Skyway Marathon adopted the mangroves reforestation project to its cause, a total of 39,000 seedlings have already been planted in Kabasalan Town through runners’ donation.
Condura Skyway Marathon 2013
February 3, 2013 @ 12mn
Skyway, Filinvest City in Alabang
42K – PHP 1,850
(inclusive of medal, donation, finisher’s shirt, bananas, summit 100plus, photos, recovery center)
21K – PHP 1,350
10K – PHP 1,000
6K – PHP 850
3.8K – PHP 600
(inclusive of medal, donation, summit 100plus, photos)
42K – 12mn
21K – 3:30am
10K – 5:00am
6K – 6:00am
3.8K – 7:10am
Registration Venues: (November 15 to December 23, 2012)
ASICS in Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center Makati
visit -> www.conduraskywaymarathon.com
2 ways to raise pledges:
Aside from the 3 mangroves each runner is donating, they can raise pledges for any or all of the charities Condura Skyway marathon is supporting in 2013.
P50 pesos for every KM
P500 for hitting time target
Condura Skyway Marathon 2013 – Shirt Design: (by Team Manila)
Condura Skyway Marathon 2013 – Medal Design:
5 NEW REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD RUN THE CONDURA SKYWAY MARATHON
1. RUN FOR FREE. Buy a pair of Asics running shoes and register in any race distance for FREE! (Terms & Conditions apply. Participating Asics outlets : Greenbelt 3, Solenad Nuvali and Zalora.com)
2. RUN FOR THE MANGROVES. Plant 3 trees under your name and help build a mangroves forest in Zamboanga de Sibugay. A total of 39,000 seedlings have already been planted in Kabasalan Town in 2012 through runners donation.
3. RUN NEW DISTANCES. Introducing the 6k and 3.8k race distances for the adventurous fun runners!
4. GET A QUICK DRY SHIRT DESIGNED BY TEAM MANILA. All registered runners get a cool “I RAN FOR THE MANGROVES” top; while 42k runners get an exclusive “I CONQUERED THE SKYWAY” finishers shirt.
5. RUN AND GET A COOL MEDAL. Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned runner, completing your chosen distance makes you an absolute winner in our book. You deserve a medal whichever distance you finish!
For More Information:
Visit -> https://www.conduraskywaymarathon.com
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
11.5 hrs before gunstart Let’s do this!
anyone selling their 10k bib??? my friend is looking for one.
sir di po ba kayo tatakbo dito?
see you tomorrow, Running Buddies.
Run safe and enjoy :)
baka naman meron pang available na 10K diyan kahit 30 mins before run myang madaling-araw ay mabili ko…hehehe..plsssss….
@jujjay: inspiring nga, thanks for sharing the video.
Anyone here who want to exchange my large shirt for an XL size. Please txt me 09284366522. Lets meet after the run
Good luck sa mga tatakbo mamaya… 2 hours na lang… =)
Here we come’s……tatatatat…..Sana lahat ng participant dito BIGYAN NG BINHE NG MANGROVESS…ewan ko lang kundi pa tayo maging super Mangroves to grooves in the world world….Cheerss..See you in skyway to meet the unlimited fresh air…hmmmm…..Check:Water Tank: 90% , Energy : 95% Speed : 75% Soul Power and Life syempre… 100%…Love : 200% hehehehe..okay lang sobra wag lang kulang…Have a safe safe run run..
Go go go runners!!!
i had a great experience running in condura skyway marathon, well organized. lots of freebies. 2 thumbs up organizers! :))
Congrats to all finishers!!! It was a successful run!
taniman natin ng mangrove ang maynila.