Here are 7 reasons why you should consider to start running today!
1. Stay Fit or Lose Weight. We got lots of stories about people losing as much as 100 pounds just by running. Need some extra motivation? Check our Inspire Section and read about how some members stay fit and healthy through running.
2. Make new Friends. Running can be social. There are a lot of open running groups around the metro you can join, or visit our member’s portal to meet and greet like-minded individuals.
3. Cheap. No need for a gym membership or to spend cash on a fancy equipment, all you need is a good pair of shoes and a road.
4. Eat more. Yes, we love to eat. When running, you’ll know that food is not the enemy, diet is not about eating less but eating better food instead.
5. Improve self-esteem. You get cool finisher medals! Indicating that you are now capable of doing something others are just dreaming “literally” about. Be proud of yourself.
6. Sleep better. Sleeping early for an early run the next morning? Runners tend to adapt a healthy sleeping pattern to maintain good running performance, and the workout also improves the quality of sleep.
7. Stress Reliever. Running releases Endorphins, and Endorphins makes us happy. So next time you’re stressed, rather than watching TV or browsing Facebook, go out for a run instead.
Got more reasons? Share them below!
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
PF Online Community -> https://members.pinoyfitness.com
PF Online Shop -> https://shop.pinoyfitness.com
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
si REggie Lumauag yun diba?
@Gerald, yes, he’s also our top 3 finisher in our recently concluded Pinoy Fitness SUB1 10K challenge. he’s really fast!
di pala ako nagkamali!!! kaya ko rin mag top jan!!! 35 minutes na 10km ko!!!
congrats reggie boy kaw na!!!
Reason # 9 loot bags and finishers shirt hehehrhehe har har har peace to all. Kip on running guyz. :-)
Loooot bags. ^^
easiest way of losing weight
Lilet Deananeas no. 2!!! Hahahaha!
who would’ve thought diba? Gusto ko din no.3 and no.7 U0001f609U0001f601
“You’ll meet like-minded individual” or should i say future partner? Naks U0001f609
U0001f4a9U0001f4a9U0001f4a9 wala munang ganun. Hahahaha
Hmm pwede naman future (running) partner. hahaha
Sabi ko nga. U0001f4a9U0001f4a9U0001f4a9U0001f4a9U0001f4a9
hahahha ako talaga Yza Mae Siaron..
Leah Lim pls read langU0001f60a
7 #Reasons why you should #start #running #today! https://bit.ly/1yyE0gy via #pinoyfitness
#3 is wrong. Running and performing work out at the gym is totally different. Running is only a cardio exercise while weight lifting plus running can help you gain strength and good cardio. this will give you better result than just running alone when it comes to being fit and healthy. joining a marathon is expensive. there’s only 1,300.00 month unlimited use of gym while running 10K-21K can already cost you 750-1,500.00 in just one event.
It depends. Marami pa rin ako nakikita especially fun runs may mga masungit at aburido pagdating sa finish line. It’s either they’re pissed with the way the event was organized or they failed to meet their expectations. :).