Here are 7 reasons why you should consider to start running today!
1. Stay Fit or Lose Weight. We got lots of stories about people losing as much as 100 pounds just by running. Need some extra motivation? Check our Inspire Section and read about how some members stay fit and healthy through running.
2. Make new Friends. Running can be social. There are a lot of open running groups around the metro you can join, or visit our member’s portal to meet and greet like-minded individuals.
3. Cheap. No need for a gym membership or to spend cash on a fancy equipment, all you need is a good pair of shoes and a road.
4. Eat more. Yes, we love to eat. When running, you’ll know that food is not the enemy, diet is not about eating less but eating better food instead.
5. Improve self-esteem. You get cool finisher medals! Indicating that you are now capable of doing something others are just dreaming “literally” about. Be proud of yourself.
6. Sleep better. Sleeping early for an early run the next morning? Runners tend to adapt a healthy sleeping pattern to maintain good running performance, and the workout also improves the quality of sleep.
7. Stress Reliever. Running releases Endorphins, and Endorphins makes us happy. So next time you’re stressed, rather than watching TV or browsing Facebook, go out for a run instead.
Got more reasons? Share them below!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!