At first glance I thought I was looking at a picture of a Garmin GPS Sports Watch, but looking closely it seems that Soleus is also jumping into the GPS market by introducing the Soleus GPS 1.0 Digital Sport Watch.
Its Main Features Includes:
– High sensitivity GPS receiver.
– Current/total run distance in miles or kilometers.
– Current/average speed in MPR or Km/h.
– Current/average pace in MPH or Km/h.
– Current/total calories burned.
– 1/100 second chronograph resolution.
– 100 lap memory data storage.
– World time with 106 cities in all time zones.
– USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
– PU co-molded strap is comfortable and durable.
Lots of great features, but compared to it’s Garmin counterpart, it seems to be lacking an interface to an HRM and also the capability to store data to a computer. But if you only want to track your pace/speed and distance, this sport watch can do all of that for you.
The Soleus GPS 1.0 Digital Sport Watch is expected to be available in October 2011 with an MSRP of $99.