PATAKBO FIESTA 2018 is a yearly project of the Philippine Association of Central Services and Sterilization Management (PACSSM). This year, this project is being handled with a different twist, offering a festive experience to those who will be participating PATAKBO FIESTA 2018. This event aims to gather funds for PACSSM’s scholars of World Vision, an international child-focused organization.
Last year, runners joined hands to realize a dream that brought about the start of a new theme fun run with a potential to become part of event tourism spectacle in the Philippines. To date, PACSSM helps different charitable institutions specifically World Vision Philippines.
But more children need support. To be able to reach out to more people in need, we are knocking on your kind hearts to support this event. This year, PACSSM partnered with TOAB & MGM Events Management for the PATAKBO FIESTA 2018.
These events aim to:
– Bring Philippine festivities in one location and offer a unique festive experience to runners, families and students.
– Raise FUNDS and SUPPORT for World Vision Philippines Projects and PACSSM through fun event, media partnership and advocacy
– Provide FUN activities and entertainment to families, runners and children with special needs.
May 13, 2018
Palma Hall, UP Diliman
Organizer: Philippine Association of Central Services and Sterilization Management (PACSSM)
1.5K (For Kids) – P 550
3K – P650
5K – P750
10K – P900
– Inclusive of Race Bib, Singlet, and Finisher Medal
– 10K participants will get a Finisher Shirt
1. Online – Click Here
For More Information: