Summer 2012 is here! And as continue our outdoor activities we can really start to feel the sun burning through our skin! We’ll here’s a product that can help us stay longer under the sun! SunPlay just arrived in the Philippines! the number one sunblock in Japan that offers the highest SPF 130 in the market today! Grab one and get yourself protected against UVA and UVB rays longer.
Sunplay is also having a Photo Contest! Winners will get a chance to win a summer supply of SUNPLAY products!
How to Join:
1. Choose one to three photos of your daring activities under the sun!
– Email them to [email protected] together with the following details: (Name | Address | Contact Number | Email )
– Subject line should be “Dare to Play with SunPlay Photo Contest”
2. Write your caption using the required format: (Activity + Place – I dared!)
– E.g. Surfing at La Union – I dared! or Running in Nuvali – I dared!
3. Qualified entries will be posted the next day
– Share and invite friends to LIKE your entries.
4. Most liked entry and the selected SunPlay’s Most Daring will each win a
– 1 SunPlay Super Block SPF 130, 1 SunPlay Watery Cool SPF 65, 1 SunPlay Clear Water SPF 50, 1 SunPlay Powdery White SPF47.
5. Promo period is from March 14 to April 25, 2012. Deadline of submission of entries is on April 20, 2012.
6. Winners will be announced on April 30, 2012.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
– The contest is open to all Philippine residents who are 18 years old or older. Only three entries per person. The photo may be a solo or group shot.
– Images must be set in genuine outdoor activities. Photoshop images as deemed by the contest admin are subject for disqualification.
– Images must not contain logos, elements or products from competing brands of SunPlay; nor should it contain any frontal nudity, obscene or immodest shots.
– Names of the winners will be posted on www.facebook.com/sunplay130 by April 30, 2012.
– Winners will be notified via email or contact number as provided together with the photo entry.
– Winners should respond with complete mailing information within 30 days after notification. Failure to respond will mean forfeiture of prizes.
– Prizes will be sent via courier.
– All entries submitted will be deemed property of OneIMDS Corporation. SunPlay reserves the right to use the submitted photo entries for its advertising or communication activities.
– SunPlay assumes no copyright liability.
– All entries may be used and published in whole and in part by OneIMDS Corporation.
– SunPlay reserves the right to reject or disqualify entries that do not comply with contest rules. All decisions of the contest organizers are final and binding.
– Any contact information will not be disclosed nor sold to any third party for purposes not related to the promo.
another post and like contest :(
where can i see the qualified entries?
post and like contests = spamming
tama ba po? ang papanalunan e yung produkto mismo? sheeez.
Hi! Where can i buy this? How much?
“All entries submitted will be deemed property of OneIMDS Corporation. SunPlay reserves the right to use the submitted photo entries for its advertising or communication activities.”
This is what I don’t like with photo contests. It looks like an effort just to get photos for free which they can use in advertisements, publications, etc.