The Philippine Red Cross will embark on activities until December 2011 to highlight the celebration of the International Year of Volunteers, as declared this year by the United Nations (Resolution 52/17). They are now focusing on campaigns to build a nation of disaster response volunteers and we shall continue to promote volunteerism in order to serve humanitarian interest.
The highlight of 2011 will be on December 4, as they engage the nation’s participation in the Red Cross Million Volunteer Run.
This aims to make a statement. Simultaneous run of millions of volunteers wearing red shirts staged in key municipalities throughout the country will constitute a “Sea of Red”.
Million Volunteer Run
December 4, 2011 @ 5:00am
Mall of Asia
Organizer: Philippine Red Cross
Race Kits Include:
1. Registration to Philippine Red Cross and Red Cross 143 as volunteer
2. Red Cross 143 ID
3. Red Cross Membership with Accidental Assistance Benefit
4. Official Volunteer Run Shirt
5. Disaster Preparedness Guide
7. Certificate of Participation
Registration starts on October 17 – November 30, 2011 at
The Philippine Red Cross Rizal Chapter – Makati City Branch located at:
5/F Filipino Bldg. 135 Dela Rosa cor. Legaspi Sts., Legaspi Village, Makati City
Red Cross Training Area at Philippine Cerebral Palsy Sacred heart St. San Antonio Village, Makati City.
Sign-up Online -> https://run.redcross.org.ph/volunteers.php
Million Volunteer Run 2011 – Shirt Design:
For More information:
Visit our Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/redcrossmakati
Call: 894-0252 / 384-3092 / 393-4685
mas mura na siya… dati P1000.
kasabay pa rin nito ang QCIM at Animo run…
pero mukhang mas gusto ko na sumali dito…
this is definitely a run for a good cause..we will join for sure.count us in
ok ang shirt ah”, sana drifit sya hehehe”,saka one category nalang 5k hehehehe sana sa quirino na lang uli’ di aman cla mag’abot ng animo run since 5K nalang sya, parang gusto ko na din sumali hehehehe
wala bang ibang registration sites? registered na ako sa QCIM kaso mukhang mas gusto ko dito e. :)
ok sasali na rin aq…yan ang tama!
May registration ako nakita sa sm fairview..
waah, parang i want to join here too! :s
registered na ako dito… another LOW COST for a CAUSE!!! calling everyone.
Walang registration sa mga malls? tsaka san banda ung 5/F Filipino Bldg. 135 Dela Rosa cor. Legaspi Sts., Legaspi Village, Makati City, san malapit? thanks
wala man lang malapit n registration site like alabang?
thanks po pinababa reg.fee mas marami mag join d2 wow……….
yung Flipino Merchants Bldg tapat siya ng solaris bldg along dela rosa…
try google map for exact location/directions…
maganda ….nakatulong kapa sa kapwa….nice,….
nakuha mo na agad yung race kit upon registration?
gusto ko ung shirt. sana pwede bumili separately from the race kit =)
sayang kasabay kc ng QCIM.. ganda p nmn ng shirt! pwd nga b bumili nlng ng shirt?!
pano ba mag commute pag galing ka sa glorieta papunta ng registration site. please help. gusto ko pa register.
i wanna join this event. madami tyo matutulungang tao na nangangailangan
Galing! Dito kami! Yahuuuu! Run Happy and Proud!
From Glorieta 3, walk going to Landmark, then Greenbelt. That’s Dela Rosa street.
sali na tayo LEZGOW!!!! Red Cross Million Volunteer Run – December 4, 2011 https://t.co/er9TuJED via @pinoyfitness
i wonder if the shirt is made of cotton or dri-fit material?
@johnonline: too bad it cant be used for running. :-(
Bukod sa Makati, may ibang registration site pa ba?
sana my ibang registration site p n malapit s manila pr mk join kme….pls…
hindi ko po nakuha agad. i registered thru groupon. dinayo ko pa yung Redcross National HQ sa port area manila para iclaim yung race kit ko.
ang maganda sa route e iba iba ang start. meron sa pasong tamo buendia, naia rd at quirino then 1 finish line merging to MOA
makati peeps who knows the Sacred Heart Shrine in Brgy San Antonio.there’s a redcross office near the shrine where you can register.
meron po reg site malapit sa Sacred Heart Shrine sa Brgy San Antonio makati city. redcross response unit office po ata yun.
pwede po ipang run yung shirt. Hindi siya mainit sa katawan. i tried it earlier.
want to join here!!!=)
Sa makati lang ba talaga? hanggang kelan open ung registration? may onsite registration kaya?
5k lang po ba category?
We’re registered already.. :) i went to the makati chapter office today at around 4:20pm.. As i presented my ID to the guard on duty i noticed there were lot of runners who were to register.. But they went to the 5th floor office and found the office closed.. I said it can’t be bec i just called thier office and they were open.. 5 guys and i went up … And the office was indeed close.. Slightly furious and frustrated.. I called of up all the numbers that i have… And voila.. There are staffers.. Locked inside the office.. (I wonder what they are doing).. I went in to register but the other registrants went down already … Glad that i have more patience to wait… Moral Lesson… Call first thier office … They might be always locked inside.. :) run happy! And Proud! :)
mabuti at bumaba na reg fee.nakapag register na ako dito kaso yung bib number ko hindi na bigay kasi wla pa nung nag pa register ako.naka ilang email na ako sa kanila para follow up pero wlang response….d ko alam kung nababasa nila o nababasura…paki sagot naman ng email ko…Maraming Salamat po!
5k lang po ba ung category ng RUN?
wla po bng mas malapit na registration site along manila?
nakapag pa register napo ako,..ang hirap ma locate ng reg.site nila,…at that time wala kasi tao sa R.C office nila,..kaya sinubukan kung dumiretso sa traning area nila,.samay sacred shine st,…tas nasa likuran pa ng cerebral palsy hosp. ang traning area nila,..kung titingnan kasi sa albas, seems like wala na katao tao ang blg,..haiiyyys,..buti nlang i have enough patience,..but anyway,. this will be a worthy run,..
tanong ko lang po kung meron bang run nito sa laguna,..as what ive heard meron daw sa nuvali,..kaya lang di pa confirm,..
wala bang ibang registration sites?
They’re planning to have million volunteers for this pero nung una sobrang mahal registration feeang problema, ngayon na ibinaba na ung registration fee ung pagparegister naman ung naging mahirap. Sana meron sila sa mga malls to cater the public, mas madami pa sila mahahakot na participants kasi makikita ung registration booth nila sa mga sports boutique.
nakita ko registration booth nila sa SM Southmall, LP nung sunday.. bk meron p until now..try nio dumalaw dun, lapit lng booth nila sa main entrance ng mall
guys, may iba’t ibang race route ang red cross run… kung gusto niyong tumakbo sa RCBC to MOA route, sa makati lang ang registration.
yung iba, may registration sa Manila, QC, LP, Bacoor, pero iba yung route nila…
Route Map please…
san po registration na malapit sa camp aguinaldo?
This is a free Run for me. Early this morning, slots were allocated to different schools of Caloocan. Hearsays that our beloved Mayor bought slots and distributed to different schools. Of course before to students, Teachers first!
Thank you Mayor Recom Echiverri!
merun po registration sa R.O.X. sa bonifacio high street katabi ng serendra…punta po kayo dun lang alam kung pd magregis maliban sa office nila sa dela rosa…yung sa sacred heart po response team base yata yata yun peru pwede rin daw dun mag regis…until november 30 nalang daw yung regis nila hahaha….
yung race map ng kapag sa makati city ka nagregis ei from chino roces or mas kilala na pasong tamo street corner gil puyat or mas kilala na buendia….from buendia corner pasong tamo, you run straight and turn left to diosdado macapagal avenue (highway) up to MOA….
run race map po….nakuha q sa site nila hahaha….https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150932477170298&set=a.10150596655505298.686383.828805297&type=1&theater
May registration site ba sa Pasig area?
sa shang or megamall wala po ba regigistration area?
No singlet, No racekit, No Shirt, BUT free Run for me… No big deal!!! Thanks again Mayor for the privilege of joining this event!
Isip,isip… ano singlet na gagamitin: RU3, Adidas KOTR, Nike Run, AXN, Adobo, Energizer… let me cross the bridge when I get there… hehe…
By the way, I called the number above and a certain Bryan from Red Cross Makati got my call. He said that there will be NO BAGGAGE COUNTERS that will be intended for the runners at the race day either at starting line nor at the finish line. That is why he discouraged me to bring things and vehicle since there are 3 starting points of the race otherwise we will park our vehicle at MOA and go to the starting point we would like to start or vice-versa.
exam day nmin toh… :(
guys as lahat po mg area an may red cross chapter pwede mag paregister..
sana meron po ulit nito nxt yir… pls pls? :)
This is worth running. Other than being a part to help for a good cause, the shirt design is attractive and yet simple & adorable as it is.
Arriba Red Cross!!!
pwede paba mag reg. kahit dec. 1 na?
hello! the map i received when i registered says that the race will start at chino roces ave.? is this true? if so, where will be the baggage area? there is no race guide included in the kit. thank you very much. :))
Meron registration booth sa Megamall basement bldg B, til Saturday daw sila dun
Eto ang run na babayad ka. Kahit wala freebie. Just to be part of a good cause. I read someplace of a big mouth who seems to question a lot of stuff. Its a cause for crying out loud. VOLUNTARY and there will be training eventually. Sana nagbasa or nagtanong muna bago humirit. Been there, done that.A case of “a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.”
Sorry for the rant.
oh the 52nd comment answered my question. :) thanks!
pwede pa magregister sa mrt guadalupe station until saturday. may red cross booth dun. :))
@58 mk licos
Three starting points
a. Rajah Soliman Park, Roxas. Blvd.
b. Chino Roces
c. Coastal Mall
Can we just choose on which starting point to start the race?
kahapon ko lang po ‘to nakita sa commercial.. pwede pa po ba mag pa reg. bukas (december 2,2011)
bakit po 1k parin registration sa SM fairview sabi ng friend ko kanina galing po sila doon?…
How much po ba talaga? iba po ba price sa mall site?
@marix As per the registration booth sa Megamall, until Saturday daw sila dun.
@Cartaphilus Yes you may choose which starting point you’re going to take according to their staff.
@62 pdelcarmen – thank you sa info :)) pero ang haba ng chino roces ave. :(( san kaya exactly dun? di ko kasi mabasa yung map hehe. thank you :)
How much reg fee? may 1k may Ph500 ako na nababasa po.. i plan to visit the reg site sa Megamall tomorrow… Dec 3, pwede pa kaya ? Please reply naman, thanks po and makuha din ba agad yung kit? thanks again
@justforjazz 500 dun sa megamall saka hanggang Saturday daw sila dun
sa cavite area sa molino blvd. ang route… confirm na po ba na walang baggae counter?
Php 500 is the registration fee, here are some details of the event which was shared to us by red cross volunteer staffers (i texted thier posted number and a certain bryan called me and cordially informed me about the undermentioned infos…)
: since the manila starting line will over lap the animo ccp race, the organizers decided to simultaneously start (makati, paranaque, manila) at 7:00am to avoid the overlapping.
: pasong tamo corner chino roces ave (formerly buendia) is the makati starting line.
: hydration stations will be provided plus portalets along the way going to MOA.
: on site registration will be available at the makati starting line.
: the LGU of makati will be supporting this event, thus police escorts/convoy will be assisting the running contingent of those who will start at the makati starting line.
Kitakits! Run happy and proud! :)
Registered! :) See you tomorrow Runners!
Late na pala magi-istart itong run na ito. I thought 6am gun start na.
Sa chino roces ang start ng race ay sa tapat ng export bank building near caltex gasoline station! dun po simula!
TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THE MILLION VOLUNTEER RUN WHO REGISTERED AT MAKATI CITY BRANCH (R.O.X. Booth, MRT Ayala Station, Assumption College, Brgy. Cembo Hall, Brgy. Bangkal, Brgy. East Rembo Hall, Dela Rosa Office and PCPI, Sacred Heart St.):
MILLION VOLUNTEER RUN
December 4, 2011
1. Assembly Time is rescheduled at 06:00am and fun run starts at 7:00am to give way to the other run at Manila. All runners at NCR will start at 7:00am.
2. Starting point (Makati Route) / Assembly Area will be along Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., formerly known as Buendia Ave., specifically, at Caltex, corner Don Chino Roces Ave., formerly known as Pasong Tamo.
3. RUNNER FORMATION WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
a. SEED RUNNERS
b. FIRST WAVE (FIRST LINE OF RUNNERS)
i. All runners with complete MILLION VOLUNTEER RUN KIT (includes SHIRT, RACE BIB, WHISTLE, ID)
c. SECOND WAVE
i. All DepEd (Department of Education) participants/delegates.
d. THIRD WAVE
i. All runners wearing red shirt with RACE BIB ONLY except for DepEd participants.
4. All registered runners must wear their MVR shirt or red shirt with race bib for them to participate in the event.
5. Students from public secondary and tertiary high school can run for FREE, but they should wear RED T-SHIRT during the event. They will receive a race bib upon registration. They should present their recent school ID upon registration.
6. EVERYONE can run for FREE, but they should wear RED T-SHIRT during the event. They will receive RACE BIB ONLY. They should present any valid ID upon registration.
7. To all participants who do not have the official MVR shirt, they can avail the MVR shirt for Php 250.00 at the registration area. Please come early for there will be LIMITED t-shirts only.
8. There will be an ON-SITE REGISTRATION area for late registrants. Please come early because the slots are only LIMITED.
9. Bringing of too much baggage is discouraged.
10. There will be LIMITED PARKING LOTS at SM Mall of Asia ONLY. Bringing of personal vehicles is discouraged to avoid hassle and disturbance. Park at your own risk.
11. Runners can choose which starting point they want to join,
a. Manila Route: Quirino Ave., cor. Roxas Boulevard
b. Parañaque Route: Diosdado Macapagal Road cor. NAIA Road
c. Makati Route: Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. (Buendia) cor. Don Chino Roces Ave. (Pasong Tamo)
12. Registered runners without race bib, t-shirts and other collaterals can claim it to the registration area. They must present the other half of the registration form.
13. Safety pins will be available at the registration area but it is encouraged to bring your own safety pin to avoid hassle and overcrowding at the registration area.
14. Million Volunteer Run Certificates and Membership Card (PRC Membership with Accident Assistance Benefit card) for paid runners will be released starting Dec. 15, 2011 at 5/F Filipino Bldg., 135 Dela Rosa St., cor. Legaspi St., Legaspi Village, Makati City.
15. All paid runners can avail of the following trainings for free. (Runners are not required to attend all the trainings / seminars. They can join if they are available.) Training venue will be at the Red Cross Makati Branch Training Area, Philippine Cerebral Palsy, Sacred Heart St., San Antonio Village, Makati City.
a. Dec. 5 (8:00 – 5:00pm) – Dec. 6 (8:00 – 12:00nn): Care for the Sick and the Injured Training (Certificated) Registration will be until December 4, 2011
b. Dec. 6 (1:00 – 5:00pm) – dec. 7 (8:00 – 5:00pm): Mother and Baby Care (Certificated) Registration will be until December 4, 2011
c. Dec. 19 – 21 (8:00 – 5:00pm): Basic Disaster Management Training (certificated) Registration will be until December 16, 2011
**** OTHER TRAINING WILL BE SCHEDULED NEXT YEAR, please keep the other half of your registration form for you to attend the training.****
16. First Aid and Water Stations will be available every 1.2 kilometres from the starting points up to finish line.
17. Portalets are available at SM MOA.
18. There will be a starting program at Caltex and the final program at SM Mall of Asia. There will be a raffle draw during the final program. Raffle number will be the same number of the race bib.
19. There will be a photo booth at SM Mall of Asia. Participants who would like to have their souvenir photo can avail it for Php. 50.00, just look for the Red Cross Makati Branch booth.
PARANAQUE ROUTE MANILA ROUTE
20. For clarification or any other inquiry regarding the route, event, etc. Please feel free to contact the following numbers:
a. For Manila Route:
i. 527-2161, 527-3595, 527-3594; 0917-806-8535 – PRC – Manila Chapter
ii. 433-2151, 434-3751, 920-3672; 0922-857-537 – PRC – Quezon City Chapter
b. For Parañaque Route:
i. 836-47-90; 392-6890 – PRC – Rizal Chapter – Parañaque City Branch
ii. 850-68-13; 809-71-31; 0917-838-7672 – PRC – Rizal Chapter – Muntinlupa City Branch
c. For Makati City Route:
i. 894-0252; 393-4685; 09175093056 – PRC – Rizal Chapter – Makati City Branch
ii. 635-0922; 634-7824; 09178068533; 09152372580 – PRC Rizal Chapter
There will be a FREE MRT (5:00AM – 10:00AM) and LRT (5:00 – 9:00AM) RIDE to all runners with the official MVR shirt and red sirt with MVR race bibs.
woooooooooo!!!! bukas na !!!
wow! second wave kami. balak ko sana careerin ito pero mukhang marami tlgang tatakbo dito. good luck tlga… sana lang totoong may service credit kami dito…
Not entirely disorganized but too big a crowd to handle to make it an effective running event…I pity the participants of the Animo run who had to squeeze themselves through the thick Red Cross participants crowd who occupied not only both sides of the Roxas Boulevard but practically all the spaces within the starting area at Quirino Avenue. The event was definitely a success for good cause but not to the taste of a die-hard competitive runner.
I hate to say this but, this event is not really organized.. the crowd is to rowdy, hindi mapigilan ng mga organizer, hindi sumunod sa oras, hinitay pa mga artista bago nagpatakbo. Water Stations hindi pa naka prepare dun pa lang nagsasalin ni wala pambili ng yelo. I will not join in this kid of event again. Paano maukukuha yung 1st ten runners niyo eh wala naman maayos na start basta na lang nagtakbuhan..hayyy… Sayang lang ang bayad. Malaki naman kinita niyo you should had contacted an event organizer.
Disorganized ang takbo na Ito…walang tubig ang gull ng race…nagkakagulo sa mga artista. Hay walng kwenta…
@Mice: Sa Animo Run wala ring tubig! Baka raw kunin ng mga kasali sa Red Cross kaya hindi sila nag-provide. So baka ganun din ginawa ng organizers ng run niyo, hindi rin nag-provide dahil baka kunin naming kasali sa Animo Run! At disorganized din yung Animo Run (ewan ko lang kung mas malala, pero para sa akin Animo Run ang pinakapangit na running event sa lahat ng nasalihan ko)
sa makati route, may 3 water stations akong nakita. bottled water ang pinamimigay.kaso yun nga lang, maxadong showbiz ang run na to na tumagal eh umuulan. wala ba talagang certificate? bakit sabi sa mga banners meron.
grabe saya knina!!kso nga lng tulakan nung una…
For the makati starting line.. We were able to run all the way to MOA.. Hydration stations were provided.. Enough race marshalls… Bottleneck was imminent when makati and manila converged at the makati ave.. We’ll join the free training on dec 19-21… Thanks Red Cross! :)
I was part of the Manila group and it was a serious test on patience.
What could have been done:
– Get a good sound system. If you can only place speakers onstage, make sure the guy on the other side of the road could hear the announcer. If not, then at least try to have a good area of the event covered with smaller speakers, or even just race marshals with megaphones to repeat the announcements.
– Signage. Want to implement waves? Put out signs. Make them conspicuous. Heck, you could even have someone onstage holding out these large signs to tell the Rec Cross QC chapter to please move behind the starting line and not have their members loiter there. Place signs to indicate where the schools and chapters can converge. You could even have those railings as temporary enclosures to separate this groups.
– Speaking of railings, it might have been better if they were instead placed on the parts of the street where the crowd’s not suppose to converge. Particularly, that area in front of the starting line.
– Those large trucks that were supposed to be baggage counters? Might have been better if you had them parked in front of the starting line, that way you could have collected crowd’s stuff and move out of the crowd with ease.
– Starting line sign. Seriously. Place that large Start sign on the other side of the road and not expect participants to converge there? I’m not even sure if traffic was supposed to be closed on that side of Roxas. Maybe they gave up because these kids just can’t be told.
– Celebrities plus thousands of teens = recipe for stampede. I don’t know what solution I can come up with this one, other than not have celebrities in front of the starting line and expect the crowd ogling at them to move after the gun’s already been fired.
Good thing it was dark and cloudy and there was the occasional cold wind. I even managed to maintain my temper despite the rowdy boys and screaming girls around me. A little longer and I might have attained enlightenment.
And oh, my phone’s GPS tells me the route’s distance is just around 4.3km.
Maybe other routes are organized but the Manila area was the worst…kasabay pa ang animo run….
@ Ron… Dehydrated lahat ng tumakbo kaya ang daming Nagsulputan na vendors ng tubig….sila ang panalo dun…. :)
tama ka sir. when i arrived at the manila starting point and saw everyone, I immediately told myself “Walang pag-asa”. the marshalls were telling everyone to back up to the starting lines para makapagstart na then the celebrities came out of nowhere. dinadagsa sila ng mga tao at kala mo walang bukas ang pag papapicture.
well, the outcome is, I ran alone following the route to MOA. i reached the finish line then rested for a while to check if there will be events then went out running again going home to sucat road.
i came across the crowd from sucat at alay lakad with umbrellas ang inabutan ko. as usual,HS students who participated were at the end part wearing their bibs in Jejemon, hiphop and “gangsta” outfits…
sana organizers can control the crowd and placed running / walking lanes and may have briefed the participants that although running is a social event, they should participate in the sport side of it as well
sa cavite area oks naman organize naman yun nga lang late na talaga nagsimula kase ang dami intermission no. :) sa hydration pocari na hindi malamig nag binigay kaya medyo nakakabigla yung lasa… di ako sure pero parang wla official time kase pagdating sa finish line pina derecho kami sa pila pra sa sponsor at certificate from red cross..
If you paid 1k or even 500 and you choose to start at Manila (Roxas Blvd. cor. Quirino Ave.) I can attest that this is your worst run ever this year. Luckily that I am a public school teacher that aside from we are obliged to be here, it is a free run for me. I commended 87. theyawner and 89. boybuhok’s comment. Very well said guys!
tubong lugaw redcross dito ah…well precisely that’s the supposed outcome…my point, fun run na rin lang ginawang fun raising activity, nag stick sana sa sporty side of the activity…nauna na nga akong tumakbo kesa sa gun start nyo…hays…next time ayusin nyo ha….willing naman kaming magparticipate for a good cause…pero gawin nyo naman part nyo…and you know what i meant
in addition…meron ba kayong race results man lang ng bawat run??
Very disappointing ang run na to due to these reasons:
1. Pagkakita pa lang namin sa coastal wala man lang mga signages na “HEY RUNNERSSS ETO KAME DITO KAYO!!” Kailangan pa nmin magtanong kung saan magsisimula. Wala man lang nakalagay na starting line.
2. ANG PANGET NG SOUND SYSTEEMM KAYA POOR ang pagbibigay NG info, nung una sabi pumunta daw sa likod malapit na dun sa dulo ng don galo, pque then nung andun na sabi lumipat na daw sa harap! anu un?
3. May tinatawag pa na competitive runners? eh pag tapos ng 5 minutes na pagtakbo nila eh naglalakad na sila. sabi they can reach moa within 15 minutes?! and pano nila nadistinguish ang competitive sa hinde? wala naman sila kahit anong distinction.
4. Napilitan kame bumili ng water sa gas station dahil unang una lawit na dila namin wala pa din natatanaw na water station at nung nakita namin, nakalagay lang ang containers sa gutter sa side ng road! duhh.. sana may table man lang!
5. DUh uli! Late na nga nagstart, nakipagpacute-an pa itong maputing politician na ito para sa picturan!
6. Nakakainis kasama ang mga students dahil parang magkakastampede dahil trip nilang grupo grupo na sisigaw pag tatakbo na? rally ba un o fun run??
7. WALA MAN LANG FINISHER’S KIT pakonswelo man lang kahit towel or button pin. Binebenta pa nila ung pins sa halagang 20php! sa halagang 20php.. di pa pinatawad!
8. Gusto ko batuhin si TIM YAP nung sabihin nya lahat daw ay BETTER at walang BITTER sa pagtakbo. Lahat daw masaya. Hello? Kasama ka ba sa tumakbo?
I won’t join any fun run if in case Red Cross uli ang magcoconduct. Sayang ang pera. Sayang ang effort. Kung gusto nyo maging successful ang run nyo, wag nyo tipirin ang mga sasali, ang dame nyong sponsor!! Mga bigatin pa!
That’s all thank you!
Red Cross Run Organizers,
You are at fault say Animo run organizers kung bakit naging masama ang patakbo nila – from hydration, blocking of ambulances, misplacing of animo signages, blocking of runners(this is obvious) KAYO daw and dahilan ng lahat.
What do you say to that? I personally feel you are at fault – to a degree. You needed to have thousands of students(who were there because it was compulsary!)to attend your run because there were very few who registered for this.