The Pilipinas Trail Running Camp II of the beginner series is presented by Merell, your gateway to adventure. It is happening on May 6 to 7 at Basekamp, Pintong Bukawe, Rizal.
Pilipinas Trail Running Camp 2
May 6-7, 2017
Basekamp, Pintong Bukawe, Rizal
– Includes accommodation and food for the weekend camp, event shirt, free Tailwind, and other gift and discounts from sponsors.
– Slots are limited (only a few left), so register now!
1. Online Registration – Click Here
The Pilipinas Trail Running Camp II will have the following program:
1. Nutrition: Know more about the fundamentals of nutrition and hydration for endurance running from Asia’s Wonderwoman and International Athlete Jeri Chua from Singapore
2. Weather Management: Learn how to cope with the changing conditions in the mountains from Alex Yap and Simon Sandoval who have raced in all continents of the world.
3. First Aid on the Run: Experience how to handle properly a number of situations runners could face on the trails in an on–the–run training session by Team Rescue 8.
4. Avoiding Injuries: Get insights on how to avoid injuries and how to recover properly through manual therapy and biometrics from Rheyson Cornilla, PT
5. Yoga Session: Enjoy an hour of yoga. Experience how it can make the muscles stronger and flexible to face the challenges of the trails by Arlene Agulto, one of the top female local trail runners and a yoga instructor
6. Enduring the Trails: Run with Head Mentors Sandi Menchi and Manolito Divina and Camp Director Thumbie Remigio and learn the tips on how to enjoy the trails by doing it better.
7. Race Planning: With the race directors and veteran trail runners to help runners reach their goals.