Maayong buntag CEBU! Are you ready to break the 1 hour limit? Pinoy Fitness SUB1 10K ROAD Challenge is back in CEBU! On our 10th year we challenge everyone to run their fastest 10K with us! The race is set to happen on December 18, 2022 in Robinsons Galleria Cebu!
What is SUB1 10K?
Being able to complete a 10K Race Route in 1 hour or less has always been the ‘Holy Grail’ of most runners and Pinoy Fitness SUB1 10K Challenge is the only race in the Philippines that highlights this achievement.
It’s also a test of one’s fitness. As runners, we know what it means to break the SUB1 time limit – consistent training, dedication and hard work.
Pinoy Fitness SUB1 10K ROAD Challenge CEBU
December 18, 2022
Robinsons Galleria, Cebu City
Follow our FB Event Page for Updates – https://www.facebook.com/events/1156147751675846
SUB1 Category – P1550
FUN Category – P1350
– In-store Pickup starts on December 3
– End of Registration December 11
SUB1 ELITE Wave
SUB1 COMPETITIVE Wave
SUB1 CHALLENGER Wave
FUN WAVE – 2 hours cut-off (no medal)
Note: All SUB1 waves have the same 1 hour cut-off time
– Inclusive of Race Bib, RFID Tag, Race Shirt, Finisher Shirt
– Finisher Medal for SUB1 Wave Qualifiers
SUB1 Wave – 5:00AM
FUN Wave – 5:10AM
1. Register Online – https://pinoyfitness.myruntime.com/register/sub1road2022cebu
Finisher Shirt Design:
Finisher Medal Design:
On Ground Safety Measures:
1. Runners are advised to bring their own hydration bottles. Water stations with water bottles will also be available throughout the route.
2. Practice physical distancing and wearing of face masks especially at pre and post race assemblies.
3. Temperatures must be below 38⁰C to be allowed to check-in the Runners Holding Area.
4. Trash bins are available near every water station. Please dispose of your trash properly.
For Inquiries and Sponsorships:
Email: [email protected], [email protected]