The second leg of the CONQUER TRAIL ADVENTURE SERIES was tagged as one of the hardest trail marathon due to the heat and elevation challenges. This edition, since the closure of Mt. Palay-Palay or the Pico de Loro Peak, Conquer Ascend will bring the runners throughout the multipeaks of Maragondon, Cavite mountain range.
This 4th edition was designed to let the community amazed by the not so known playgrounds inside the deep forests of Maragondon. We will still include the hurtful quarry trails and of course the historic Bonifacio execution site and trial house.
Conquer Ascend: Maragondon 5 Peaks
February 25, 2018
Maragondon Elementary School
Organizer: Conquer Sports Management
M5P42 – P1,700
M5P21 – P1,400
B10 – P1,000
– Inclusive of a Race Bib, Finisher shirt, Stuff sack, Medal, Post-race snacks, Bag Tag
ALL CATEGORIES ARE ENTITLED FOR:
– 30% discount on all Conquer products only excluding Tent (special discount of P1000.00). You may claim your discount until 1 month after the race day only. Please present your deposit slip or Acknowledgement Receipt to our store staff to avail.
– 15% discount on newly released ALTRA shoes and FEETURES socks
– Robinsons Pioneer – (02) 7470726
– Conquer Greenwoods – Greenwoods Ave., Corner Unit 1D Palmeto St., Greenwoods Executive Village, Pinagbuhatan, Pasig City – 09217210227, 09256602275
2. Bank Deposit
– Deposit at BPI account number 9569-0166-54 under the account name of Benedict J. Meneses.
– Deposit at BDO account number 003610103269 under the account name of Benedict J. Meneses.
– Visit www.trailandbeyond.com
Write your full name, nickname, age, gender, blood type, contact number, shirt size (Asian Size), contact person and number to be called in case of emergency, team name, and qualifying race to your acknowledgement receipt.
Scan and email your acknowledgement receipt to [email protected]. Subject: M5P42 / M5P21 / B10 (depends on your category)
** Please bring the original copy of your deposit slip/ acknowledgement receipt upon claiming your race bib before the race.
START OF REGISTRATION: December 1, 2017
END OF REGISTRATION: February 9, 2018
For More Information:
Kier Tionko – 09178025258 (Race Director)
Benedict J Meneses – 09228476724, 09062192973 (Assistant Race Director)