ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH FOR THIS?
The only trail race that has age group categories is back! This trail run is in celebration of U.P. Mountaineers 40th anniversary. Part of the proceeds will support the outreach and environmental programs of the U.P. Mountaineers, such as the reforestation of Mt. Apo and Ipo Watershed.
Rough N Tough Mountain Run
June 11, 2017
The Glades, Timberland Heights, San Mateo, Rizal
Organizer: U.P. Mountaineers
35km – P1,600
16km – P1,200
6km – P800
– Registration fees are inclusive of finisher’s medal, Dri fit race shirt, Post race meal, race bib, AGame aftersports rubdown, 2 sticks of Javita Rush energy drink and a collapsible drinking cup.
– REGISTRATION PERIOD: March 27 – June 1
STEP 1: Log on to www.raceyaya.com and fill up the online registration form
STEP 2: Pay registration fee through:
2. Bank Deposit (email deposit slip to race yaya for verification and confirmation)
– BPI: Anna Marissa Remigio, S/A # 0429-3165-61, or
– BDO (Anna Marissa Remigio, S/A # 2210-4119-78
STEP 3: And wait for confirmation and instructions through email.
For More Information:
Mobile phone: +632-917-8486243