The Run For Trails is an annual event hosted by UP Baguio Mountaineers. This event actively introduces the public to alternative sites for trail running and serves as a stage for environmental advocacy.
Run For Trails: Run For Mother Nature
May 14, 2017
Scout Barrio, Baguio City
Organizer: UP Baguio Mountaineers
3K – P300
6K – P1000/team
12K – P400
ADDITIONAL MECHANICS FOR 6KM TEAM EVENT
* The 6km category is a team event only.
* A team must consist of 3 runners with at least 1 female.
* The time of the team is the time of the last member to finish. The team with the fastest time wins.
– Registration Fee is inclusive of the shirt, race bib, and light breakfast.
1. Registration booth at UP Baguio from 9am to 5pm, April 24 to May 7.
2. Online registration – https://goo.gl/forms/ONknlcBIFjlQB1P42
For More Details:
Call: 09178360408 (Lloyd) | 09273415343 (Nam)