TATAKBOtante: Takbo para sa Isang Matalino, Matalas, at Malayang Boto will be held on May 05, 2013 at the UP Diliman, Quezon City. This fun run aims to encourage all voters to participate in the May 2013 Elections and call for a clean election.
TATAKBOtante: Takbo Para sa Isang Matalino, Matalas, at Malayang Boto
May 05, 2013 @ 1PM
UP Academic Oval, UP Diliman, Quezon City
Organizer: Tatak Botante and UP AdCore
2.2K – Php 250
6.6K – Php 300
11K – Php 400
– UP Diliman, Gold’s Gym Katipunan / Weekdays 1 to 6PM
– UP ACADEMIC OVAL (Kiosks beside AS Parking Lot and in front of the Faculty Center) / Weekdays 6 to 9AM / Weekends 6 to 9AM, 4 to 6PM
– UP BAHAY NG ALUMNI (Near the UP Track Oval and UP College of Human Kinetics) / Weekdays 9AM to 12PM
– Secondwind Ortigas
– Secondwind Malingap St., Teacher’s Village.
– Registration Forms will also be available at Zen Tea Branches: Maginhawa and ABS-CBN (Mother Ignacia).
– Download registration form https://on.fb.me/12JV6Hm
– Registration schedule may be changed depending on the availability of manpower
Payment via bank account:
Account Name: Kevin John Domingo
Account Number: 3076 0753 19
Instructions on paying using the account:
1) Get or download the registration form
2) Accomplish the form
3) Pay the registration fee at Landbank.
4) Secure a copy of the validated deposit slip. REMINDER: One participant, one deposit slip. However it can be that all of the deposit slips are signed by one person.
5) Make a way to email the accomplished application form (using a tablet app/sign a printed copy and get a picture of it/scan) and the validated deposit slip (same ways as the app form). REMINDER: DO NOT THROW THE APP FORM AND THE VALIDATED DEPOSIT SLIP. You need to bring it during the claiming of race kits for confirmation. This step is to guarantee you a slot for the run. And also, make sure that the attached photos are clear and readable.
6) Email it at [email protected]
7) Wait for the confirmation e-mail (may take hours to one day to receive depending on the availability of the e-mail moderators)
8) Bring a copy of the confirmation, along with the registration form and the validated deposit slip on the claiming of the race kits.
Carmela Sotelo – 0923-7460550
Sittie Ali – 0917-5986346
For other concerns, email us at [email protected]
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
beneficiary?complete details po…
bakit may butal butal ang race category?
2.2 kilometers kasi ang UP oval.
2.2 ang isang round sa UP oval, baka doon lang paiikutin ang Run.
UP Diliman Academic Oval measures 2.2-K. Three loops equal 6.6-K while five loops equal 11.0K.
May butal po kasi ang isang ikot sa Academic Oval ng UP Diliman ay 2.2 KMS. For beneficiaries, kung may pera po talagang sobra (na mukhang wala dahil lahat ng expenses ay manggagaling sa registration fees), mapupunta ito sa mga advocacies like ng anti-epal organizations etc. Otherwise, gagamitin po ito sa future events ng Tatak Botante. Salamat po!
1. Good pricing range.
2. Can I pay and claim my kits at the registration areas as well?
3. …or else masyadong complicated and download/fill up/pay/scan/wait for confirmation process
4. Bakit individual name ang bank account?
5. What do you mean by a “fun run [that] aims to encourage all voters to participate in the May 2013 Elections and call for a clean election”? May talk ba before or after the run on intelligent and responsible voting? Will part of the proceeds go to the establishment of a election watchdog/group? Masyado po kasing vague at arbitrary and mga run for a cause these days, pansin ko lang. Sana maging honest and responsible din tayo, hindi yong sakay lang kung ano ang uso.
6. Ano ang kasama sa kit?
7. 1pm? In the middle of summer? Masyadong mainit ito. Can you please move it early in the morning or late afternoon?
2. The registration kits will be available 1 week before the event but we encourage you to pay earlier so that we can attain the funds we need for the event.
3. Yes. The complication of the process will make it more secure. This is also so that in the time you paid, you can reserve a race kit.
4. Individual name ang bank account kasi wala talaga kaming pera to open a company account. Nangyari lang na 500 pesos ang pagbukas ng account sa LAndbank kaya iyon na po ang kinuha namin (plus mabilis lang) Grupo lang po kami ng estudyante at wala talagang perang panustos kundi kami ay kumuha mula sa registration fee at sa iba pang pwedeng pagkuhanan.
5. Ang takbo pong ito ay para sa nalalapt na eleksiyon. Magpopost po kami ng program next week. Magiinviiite po kami ng mga kandidato (especially sa National level). Merong pledge na magaganap for clean elections. Basta nasa program na yun.
6.Singlet po. Tapos baller kung maibibigay sa amin Ng Comelec agad agad.
7. Yes. 1 PM po. Meron na kasing nakasched sa umaga. At pag sobrang late na, siksikan na sa oval. Di naman kasi namin pwedeng ipareserve ng buong buo ang academic oval. :) Meron naman pong shade ng trees ang academic oval. Search niyo po sa images at makikita niyo na maganda naman ang pagkakashade ng trees sa UP. :)
Yun lang po! Salamat!
Salamat sa reply. Naiintindihan ko ang hirap ng pagorganize ng events na ito bilang estudyante, so “ok” on points 1-4.
5. Obviouly tungkol sa eleksyon ito, pero paano ninyo balak maachieve ang goal ninyo, on top of putting out a generic statement na “for the election” and the even more generic and, to be honest, all but useless “pledge”. At hindi ba counter-productive, because inherently contradictory (self-serving), and pag-invite ng kandidato, especially for national positions, to talk about voting? Unless you can invite them all and have them present their ideas and competencies (which will not happen). Sana pag-isipan ninyong maayos ang bahaging ito ng event.
7. Alam ko from experience mainit sa oval 1pm. Hindi ba maaaring sumabay sa umaga, I don’t think magkakaproblema naman, may singlet naman at bib, at ibahin niyo lang ang start-finish area ninyo sa kanila.
Good luck. See you all in the event.
tustado kahit madaming puno sa UP