TATAKBOtante: Takbo para sa Isang Matalino, Matalas, at Malayang Boto will be held on May 05, 2013 at the UP Diliman, Quezon City. This fun run aims to encourage all voters to participate in the May 2013 Elections and call for a clean election.
TATAKBOtante: Takbo Para sa Isang Matalino, Matalas, at Malayang Boto
May 05, 2013 @ 1PM
UP Academic Oval, UP Diliman, Quezon City
Organizer: Tatak Botante and UP AdCore
2.2K – Php 250
6.6K – Php 300
11K – Php 400
– UP Diliman, Gold’s Gym Katipunan / Weekdays 1 to 6PM
– UP ACADEMIC OVAL (Kiosks beside AS Parking Lot and in front of the Faculty Center) / Weekdays 6 to 9AM / Weekends 6 to 9AM, 4 to 6PM
– UP BAHAY NG ALUMNI (Near the UP Track Oval and UP College of Human Kinetics) / Weekdays 9AM to 12PM
– Secondwind Ortigas
– Secondwind Malingap St., Teacher’s Village.
– Registration Forms will also be available at Zen Tea Branches: Maginhawa and ABS-CBN (Mother Ignacia).
– Download registration form https://on.fb.me/12JV6Hm
– Registration schedule may be changed depending on the availability of manpower
Payment via bank account:
Account Name: Kevin John Domingo
Account Number: 3076 0753 19
Instructions on paying using the account:
1) Get or download the registration form
2) Accomplish the form
3) Pay the registration fee at Landbank.
4) Secure a copy of the validated deposit slip. REMINDER: One participant, one deposit slip. However it can be that all of the deposit slips are signed by one person.
5) Make a way to email the accomplished application form (using a tablet app/sign a printed copy and get a picture of it/scan) and the validated deposit slip (same ways as the app form). REMINDER: DO NOT THROW THE APP FORM AND THE VALIDATED DEPOSIT SLIP. You need to bring it during the claiming of race kits for confirmation. This step is to guarantee you a slot for the run. And also, make sure that the attached photos are clear and readable.
6) Email it at [email protected]
7) Wait for the confirmation e-mail (may take hours to one day to receive depending on the availability of the e-mail moderators)
8) Bring a copy of the confirmation, along with the registration form and the validated deposit slip on the claiming of the race kits.
Carmela Sotelo – 0923-7460550
Sittie Ali – 0917-5986346
For other concerns, email us at [email protected]
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!