GNC will be staging the biggest indoor fitness event in the Philippines, titled The GNC Fitness Throwdown! It’s a very different, fun and exciting physical toughness event that will test our individual GPP (General Physical Preparedness). This event is patterned after THE Reebok CrossFit Games in the United States. CrossFit is the newest fitness craze that is sweeping celebrities, professional athletes and even law enforcement agencies in the US, and is now building a base in the Philippines that is growing.
The GNC Fitness Throwdown is a 3-leg event that will happen on 28 April 2013 at Alabang Town Center Activity Area, 24 May 2013 at Glorietta Mall Activity Center, and 27 June 2013 at TriNoma Mall Activity Center.
GNC Fitness Throwdown
28 April 2013 at Alabang Town Center
24 May 2013 at Glorietta Mall
27 June 2013 at TriNoma Mall
10AM to 9PM
Physical Toughness Event
P1,000 per Individual
– REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS ON APRIL 21!
– Individual Women’s Masters (30 and Above)
– Individual Men Masters (30 and Above)
– Individual Women’s Masters (Under 30)
– Individual Men Masters (Under 30)
1. Visit any GNC stores within Greater Manila Area (GMA) / Metro Manila and accomplish the Participants Registration Form – [download id=”831″]
2. Submit the filled up form and pay the P1000 fee
3. Keep the Claim Stub to Claim your GNC Fitness Throwdown Participan Kit on Event day
4. Participants must be 18 y/o and above and must not be suffering from any medical health condition
Division and Winners:
1.The 2013 GNC Fitness Throwdown will have four (4) divisions namely: Individual Women’s Masters (30 y.o. & Above), Individual Men’s Masters (30 y.o. & Above), Individual Women’s Masters (Under 30 y.o.) and Individual Men’s Masters (Under 30 y.o.). Each leg will have 3 sets of winners per division namely: Champion, 1st Runner-up and 2nd Runner-up.
2.At the end of the 3-leg event, an Over-all Champion, in each division, will be named the 2013 GNC FITNESS THROWDOWN OVER-ALL CHAMPION.
For more information, visit www.gnc.com.ph/promos_and_events, GNC Philippines of facebook or call (02) 836-5878 loc. 9878 or (0917) 519-9906.
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
…Ano Gagawin dito?
Ala crossfit games to or something similar to it. https://games.crossfit.com/
Late n sayang
kukulangin tayo sa training/practice nito…mahirap kasing takbohan lang alam natin na may konting sahog na basic physical exercise lang tapos dito bigla kang hahawak ng barbel or kung anu ano pang actibidades na normally ay wala sa passion of running, pero kung gustong maiba naman ay okay lang to, sa mga nagkaka edad na ay baka mabalian na ako ng buto…hehehe.