ATTENTION! This is the Last and probably the most significant race of the year 2011! Greentennial Run is hosting a RESCUE RUN! A community race for Sendong Victims on December 31, 2011!
Rescue Run 2011 (Race for Sendong)
December 31, 2011 @ 5:30AM
Organizer: Greentennial Run (BEST EFFORT in 9 Days)
Donation Only! – P150 Minimum
– NO Freebies, NO Timing Chip, NO Singlet
Registration Venue: (starting December 26, 2011)
Registration Dec 26 – Dec30: MONDAY-FRIDAY
– ROX at Boni High Street
– SECOND WIND Store at 45 Malingap St, Teachers Village (Tel. 238-4005) and at Ortigas Home Depot branch ( Tel. 914-0283)
Registration Dec 27 – Dec 30 TUESDAY-FRIDAY
– ARC Store (A Runner’s Circle) at Aloha Hotel, Roxas blvd corner Quirino ave, Mla (Tel. 5674786)
Rescue Run Registration @ ROX – Day 1
Spread the Word Guys!
For More information and updates:
Visit -> https://www.facebook.com/greentennialrun2011
Image Courtesy of: https://www.myxph.com
We need VOLUNTEERS as Marshals, Photographers and even DRUMMER BOYS at the start-finish arc.
We welcome ITEMS for raffle.
We also need sponsors for Service TRUCK and pick-up, lights and sounds, small stage, ice and tables/chairs.
Thank you :)
LEAD Bikers also welcome as volunteers , to guide the runners of the race route :)
Wahoo ! This is where the pinoy spirit shines !
…..kung kulang na ang racebibs e di bring your own(maybe a piece of cloth the size of the bib,the race no. To be done by the reg desk onsite all thats’ needed is pen marker and youre set) run on….. !!!
In – as runner
In or not – as Photographer?
Think! Think! Think! :)
I want to sign up as a volunteer marshall!
i want to sign up as a volunteer marshals…. how could i?
i want to sign up as a marshals…. how could i….
for volunteer marshals or photographers – add greentennial volunteers for rescue run :)
VOLUNTEERS WELCOME : Add Greentennial volunteers for Rescue Run group facebook page. Coordinate with Rose Marie for photography, Elsa Agustin-Lagumen for marshals, Jenny Cua and Maro Claro for On-Site reg team. We need 2 more groups to man water stations ( we provide water, cups etc). Thank you Team OK OK Otek for manning the 1st water station. Team PMRB will man donations-in-kind table. :) Volunteers for Baggage counter also welcome! :)
Do you guys need directional markers? I can print some. Guys don’t forget to bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and back-up hydration. I registered on day 1 @second wind Teacher’s village. Bib#231 See you there!
I hope there will be more runs for Sendong victims for 2012
Shet di ako makag reg! dahil year end cut off namin ngaun! grrrrr
Hello! May I just ask which organization would be the beneficiary of the funds raised in this run? Thanks! :)
hope that you will have onsite registration (ok lang kahit walang bib kung mauubusan … kahit makeshift bib will do) plus would suggest a “donation box” for those who will be adding donations and it would it even be better if we will ask voluntary donations from colleagues, neighbors and friends and give to greentenial’s donation box on 31st.
In the tradition of Greentennial events, runner in BEST RESCUER get up wins a watch c/o Soleus! Join the RESCUE RUN!
meron namang onsite registration ng 4am.
There will be volunteers to accept DONATIONS-IN-KIND, bring the items on the 31st. :)
* JP, thanks for the offer. We really appreciate it. :)
’til what time po ang registration sa ROX?
registration at ROX is at 1PM to 8PM :)
punta na ko maya hapon ROX i am definitely in!
ill register mamaya kahit naiwan si sapatos ko sa iloilo…@pinoyfitness… meron ba mabilan ng PF tech shirt sa D fort? parang nabasa ko yun pero hinde ko na makita ngayon. thanks
will there be a sure onsite registration?
meron po =)
pano punta mckinley from ayala ave na hinde mag-ttaxi?
@elvin and all racers commuting to the venue
from Ayala MRT station, hanapin at lakarin yung tulay hanggang makarating sa kabila ng EDSA. Sakay sa bus yung sa likuan ng Forbes at Dasma village, papasok yun ng BGC. Bumaba sa corner ng 5th Avenue at McKinley Road. Sumakay sa jeep na FTI Gate 3 dumadaan yon sa McKinley hill.
1. VOLUNTEERS WELCOME : add Greentennial Volunteers for Rescue Run. 3am assembly for marshals at the volunteers tent.
2. Photographers welcome. Choose your spot at the race route. We can upload your shots in our Greentennial Photos facebook account, have your memory stick copied at the photographers table.
3. ONSITE REG to open at 4am. Please be early. Bring exact amount. We accept cheques.
4. We will have a table for DONATIONS-IN-KIND.
5. START-FINISH ARC will be infront of Venice Piazza, where the clock tower is located.
6. Runner in BEST RESCUER attire wins a Soleus watch.
7. NO PORTALETS, use restrooms inside Venice Piazza.
8. There will be a Baggage Counter.
9. Restaurants in Venice Piazza will open for Rescue Run participants. Try the P139 breakfast at RED CRAB. Visit Dunkin Donuts Cafe at the 2nd floor.
10. RAFFLE : 3 SOLEUS WATCHES for running.
11. NO WINNERS IN OUR RACE. 5K is 2 LOOPS. But those who want to retire early may do so anytime. Runners who want to run more than 2 loops may do so.
12. BEST IF YOU WILL BRING YOUR OWN DRINK. But POCARI and water stations will be available in the race route (manned by La Salle students, OK OK run club and Love Running team).
13. SLEEP EARLY. ARRIVE EARLY. AVOID THE RUSH.
Thank you for supporting GREENTENNIAL events. Thank you for supporting our brothers and fellow runners affected by typhoon Sendong flash floods.
MABUHAY ang FILIPINO RUNNING COMMUNITY!
thanks. jogging na lang ako from 5th ave corner mckinley road papunta sa venue para warm-up na din =)
meron din pala raffle prizes=3 soleus watches. But charity is what counts…
til what tym ang registration sa R.O.X, 5 kmi mgreregister. Tnx.
@Jennifer: till 8:30PM :)
Don’t forget may prize din po na overnight stay for 2 w/buffet breakfast sa Manila Pavillion para sa runner na may highest single donation.
May New Year’s gift ka na sa loved one mo, nakatulong ka pa sa Sendong victims, at nag-exercise ka pa para sunugin ang bilbil galing sa xmas parties hehe. Oh san ka pa? hehe
btw, may slot pa po ba? Baka may kasama ako magregister on-site
waaaaaaaa un oh may raffle ng watch sana manalo ^^
may ample parking po ba duon sa site?…san po kya?ty
@greentennial, I printed 2 U-turn signs sa photo paper pero size lang ng small coupon bond sana acceptable.
gising na tayo. punta na ng taguig.
gising na me!..ready ko na gamit ko?!..c u guys!!1
Congrats!!! Job well done!
Congrats organizers! This route brings back fond memories of me not being able to take the McKinley uphills as a beginner long ago so I limped to the finish haha. High five to the dad in the black t-shirt!
Sana po meron pa pong runs for Sendong victims sa 2012.
Another quick photo slideshow by beth gozar: https://vimeo.com/34453976