10,000 Bottles from 5,000 People to build One School. A fun run for a sustainable solution and rebuilding damaged classrooms damaged by Ondoy and Pepeng.
The organizers need your help to build a pioneer school in Maharlika Village, Taguig City with your contribution of any brand of two (2) 1.5 or 2 LITER PET soda bottles and your running fee (which will be used for construction materials and labor).
The Bottle School Run 2010
June 13, 2010 @ 5am
Fort Bonifacio, Global City
3K / 5K/ 10K
Registration fee of PHP 200 for 3K and PHP 300 for 5K and 10K. No singlet for this event, the organizers thanks everyone for providing more fund to help build the schools.
– Planet Sports Trinoma (1pm to 8pm)
– Planet Sports Alabang (1pm to 8pm)
– Planet Sports Glorietta (1pm to 8pm)
– Taguig City – Fort Bonifacio Satellite Office, 3rd Flr, Market! Market! (9am to 5pm)
– Youth and Sports Dev’t Office, 2nd Floor Taguig City Auditorium c/o Mr. Evan Endrada 6281999 loc 584
Download Printable Race Map for Bottle School Run 2010 Here: [Registered Members]
For more information visit their official website at https://bottleschoolproject.org/