Registration Period & Venues
Aug. 17, 2009 to Sept. 12, 2009 – 10 to 9pm at the ECO DASH Registration booths in Glorietta Activity Center; near the Ground Floor Concierge booths of Greenbelt 3, Alabang Town Center and TriNoma; Central Plaza Entrance/Exit of Market! Market!; and Nike – Bonifacio High Street
Sept 13 – 4am to 5am at the Race Venue, open area behind NBC Tent
- P250 for 3KM/5KM
- P300 for 10KM/21KM
- P400 for on site, all categories
- Eco Dash Registration Booths in Ayala Malls
- Fax to 6710907
- E-mail to [email protected]
- Donate any of the following recyclable items with a minimum weight of 1 KG and get P5O off on the registration fee. Accepted recyclables are paper (white, colored or newspapers), aluminum cans, plastics, used ink cartridges and PET bottles Recyclables proceeds shall go to Bantay Kalikasan.
- A flat fee of P150 for delegations with a minimum of 100 participants. Representative should present a valid ID, plus the list of all participants in the delegation.
ECO DASH Race Rules & Regulations
1. All participants must wear their race bibs pinned on the front of their singlet/shirt at all times during the race.
2. Changing of race distance categories & assigned runners will only be from Aug. 17, 2009 to Sept. 12, 2009 only.
- Fill out the cancelation slip.
- Present original provisionary receipt ft race packet (with original race bib) to the registration staff.
- Registration staff will replace the race packet, and/or the assigned runner for the particular race number.
- Those who will make changes on the day of the event. Sept. 13, 2009 4am – 5am, will be required to pay an additional PI50 for the 3KM/5KM or PI00 for the 10KM/2IKM distance categories.
- 4:00AM – Assembly & On-site Registration
- 5:00AM – 21KM Run Start
- 5:30AM – 10KM Run Star
- 5:40AM – 5KM Run Start
- 6:00AM – 3KM Run Start
- Water Stations – located every 2.5KM along the race route.
- First Aid Stations – located at the Start & Finish line, midway along the longest route and ambulance.
- Toilet and Parking Locations – surrounding race area.
- Baggage Area – Beside the race assembly area; open from 4:00 – 9:00am.
3KM Category (Male, and Female)
1st Place – P3,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
2nd Place – P2,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
3rd Place – P1,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
5KM Category (Male, and Female)
1st Place – P5,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
2nd Place – P3,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
3rd Place – P2,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
10KM Category (Male, and Female)
1st Place – P8,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
2nd Place – P6,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
3rd Place – P4,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
21KM Category (Male, and Female)
1st Place – P10,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
2nd Place – P7,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate
3rd Place – P5,000 Ayala Electronic Gift Certificate