The Knights of Columbus Fraternal Association of the Philippines, Inc. (KCFAPI) in partnership with RG Events Co., a mutual benefits association providing insurance coverage to its members and their family, is celebrating its 56th Year of existence! Inspired by the virtues of charity and care for the most needy by its founder, Fr. George J. Willmann, SJ, the proceeds of this fun run will be for the benefit of the two (2) foundations that provide scholarships to poor but deserving students, religious scholarships for priestly vocations. The two (2) foundations likewise provide assistance to calamity-stricken areas like the victims of typhoon Yolanda. The week-long celebration will kick-off on September 7, 2014(Sunday) with a 5 & 10-Kilometer Fun Run around the historic Intramuros dubbed as “THE GREAT WALLED CITY RUN”.
Experience a unique run as we pass through the historic walls of Intramuros- not below but on top of these walls.
The Great Walled City Run
September 7, 2014 @ 6AM
Organizer: RG Events and KCFAPI
5K – Php 500
– Inclusive of Dri-fit Singlet, Race Bib Package, Finisher’s Medal & Sponsor’s Freebies
10K – Php 700
– Inclusive of Dri-fit Singlet, Race Bib Package, Finisher’s Medal, Finisher’s Dri-fit Shirt & Sponsor’s Freebies
Add This Event to Calendar:
Registration Venues: (August 11-24, 2014)
1. KCFAPI Head Office- Gen. Luna cor Sta. Potenciana St.Intramuros Manila
2. Juego- Trinoma, Market Market, Greenbelt 4, Ali Mall, Farmers Plaza
3. Yonex- SM Megamall
4. LiNing- SM MOA
5. A Runner’s Circle Running Store- Roxas Blvd cor. Quirino Ave. Manila
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!