Want to Run in GenSan? Then Save the Date!
After the successful staging of the HyperSports Get Fit Run 2012 at Quirino Grandstand, Manila last July 8, 2012, HyperSports are now organizing a GenSan leg of this fun-filled event to be held on September 2, 2012 which will coincide with the 14th Tuna Festival. This will be entitled Get Fit Run – GenSan! This event is in partnership with General Santos City Police Office (GSCPO) as part of their Takbo GenSan Series as we carry an advocacy of a healthy lifestyle & crime-free festivities. Bantay Bata 163 is our official beneficiary of this event.
Get Fit Run 2012 @ GenSan “Tuna Festival”
September 2, 2012
1.6K – PHP 300**
3K – PHP 350
5K – PHP 350
10K – PHP 450
21K – PHP 550
* Inclusive of Singlet, Race Bib, IPICO Bib Timing Chip
* Medal for 21K finisher
** 12 years old & below
Distance/Race Assembly/Gun Start:
1.6K – 5:15AM – 5:55AM
3k – 5:15AM – 5:50AM
5k – 5:15AM – 5:45AM
10k – 5:00AM – 5:30AM
21k – 4:00AM – 4:30AM
Registration Venues: (August 1 – September 1, 2012)
- The Generics Pharmacy – Lagao Public Market – (9:00AM – 7:00PM)
- The Generics Pharmacy – Brgy. Fatima – Airport Road – (9:00AM – 7:00PM)
- Security & Systems Integrations Technologies, Inc (SSIT) – De Paseo Door No. 2, Aparente St., City Heights, GSC – (9:00AM – 5:00PM)
Race Kit Pick-up Date: August 5, 2012 to September 1, 2012 (12:00PM)
• Registration may end earlier should race kits run out before the scheduled deadline.
• Valid ID with photo is required upon registration. Photocopy of valid ID with photo is required to be presented for group registration by any representative.
• Timing chip devices should be worn by all participants.
• Singlet sizes are on a first come, first serve basis.
For More Information:
Registration: email@example.com (put subject: Get Fit Run GenSan Registration)
Race Results: firstname.lastname@example.org (put subject: Get Fit Run GenSan Results)
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!