Official Race Results here – https://pinoy.fit/pfsub12022results
Are you ready to once again break the SUB1 hour limit? Pinoy Fitness SUB1 10K ROAD Challenge is back! On our 10th year we challenge everyone to run their fastest 10K with us! The race is set to happen on October 23, 2022 in SM Mall of Asia, SM by The Bay.
What is SUB1 10K?
Being able to complete a 10K Race Route in 1 hour or less has always been the ‘Holy Grail’ of most runners and Pinoy Fitness SUB1 10K Challenge is the only race in the Philippines that highlights this achievement.
It’s also a test of one’s fitness. As runners, we know what it means to break the SUB1 time limit – consistent training, dedication and hard work.
Pinoy Fitness SUB1 10K ROAD Challenge
October 23, 2022
SM by The Bay, SM Mall of Asia
Stay Updated via the FB Event Page Here – https://www.facebook.com/events/734590444514280
SUB1 Category – P1650
FUN Category – P1450
– Customized Race Bibs until September 11
SUB1 ELITE Wave – Suggested 10K time under 50 minutes
SUB1 COMPETITIVE Wave – Suggested 10K time under 55 minutes
SUB1 CHALLENGER Wave – Suggested 10K time under 60 minutes
FUN WAVE – 2 hours cut-off (no medal)
– Inclusive of Race Bib, RFID Tag, Race Shirt, Finisher Shirt
– Finisher Medal for SUB1 Wave Qualifiers
Note: All SUB1 waves have the same 1 hour cut-off time
SUB1 Elite – 5:30AM
SUB1 Competitor – 5:35AM
SUB1 Challenger – 5:40AM
Fun Wave – 5:45AM
1. Register Online – https://pinoyfitness.myruntime.com/register/sub1road2022
✔️ Last day of registration on October 15
Race Kit Pickup Locations:
1. Toby’s Sports SM Mall of Asia
2. Toby’s Sports Trinoma
3. Toby’s Sports BGC
4. Toby’s Sports Glorietta
5. Toby’s Sports Alabang Town Center (Promenade Entrance)
* Race kit delivery is from October 1-16. To follow-up on the status of your race kit delivery, please send an email to us at [email protected]
* Race kit redemption is from October 1-16.
* Unclaimed kits may be claimed from the Secretariat tent on race day.
Race Shirt Design:
Finisher Shirt Design:
Finisher Medal Design:
On Ground Safety Measures:
1. Runners are advised to bring their own hydration bottles. Water stations with water bottles will also be available throughout the route.
2. Practice physical distancing and wearing of face masks especially at pre and post race assemblies.
3. Temperatures must be below 38⁰C to be allowed to check-in the Runners Holding Area.
4. Trash bins are available near every water station. Please dispose of your trash properly.