Do you miss racing? Then it’s time to train and test yourself at the AQUAratine Time Trials happening from May 1-16 at The Village Sports Club. This is an on-ground event where athletes will have to book a time-slot (maximum of 2 persons per slot) to complete a 750K Swim and 5K Run around the Village Sports Club compound in BF Homes, Paranaque.
Limited Slots Only! So make sure to register and reserve your race slots early.
AQUAratine Time Trials
May 1-16, 2021
The Village Sports Club
Early Bird (March 1 – 31) – P1,800
Regular (April 1 – 15) – P2,000
– Inclusive of a Race Bib, Finisher Shirt, Finisher Medal
– Register on or before March 31 to get your race bib and medal personalized for FREE
– VSC Members gets P150 OFF registration fee
– Strictly 2 athletes per slot only
1. Online Registration – https://myrunti.me/register#/aquarantine-time-trials
1. No walk-ins allowed. Only two (2) pre-registered participants at a time will race within a 30-minute interval.
2. Event is open to participants ages 12 and up.
3. All participants will be subject to GCQ protocols (mask required, contact tracing and social distancing measures).
4. Racers are allowed to enter the venue only within 30 minutes before the selected timeslot. Please check-in to claim your race bib. Tyvek band must be worn around the wrist throughout the race.
5. Finisher entitlements will be given upon completion of the race.
This race is powered by Pinoy Fitness, PepSquad Events and our Venue Partner The Village Sports Club. For sponsorship and inquiries kindly email [email protected]