Katuwi-Run: Run for Human Rights is one of the public events being organized by the Citizens for Promoting Human Rights (CFHR) to raise awareness on Human Rights and to allow Filipinos to exercise their civic duty for HR. Part of the proceeds will go to supporting livelihood and educational programs of CFHR.
Katuwi-Run: Run for Human Rights
February 2, 2020
Clark Parade Ground, Clark Freeport, Pampanga
Organizer: Citizens for Promoting Human Rights
3K – P700
5K – P750
10K – P850
16K – P1100
– All registered runners will receive the official race t-shirt, race bib, head buff AND flashlight with pen and whistle. Finishers’ medals will be awarded after crossing the finish line.
– 16K runners also receive the official finisher’s t-shirt.
1. Cycles and Brew – CDC Parade Ground, Clark City
2. Xevera Fitness Gym – Xevera, Mabalacat, Pampanga
3. The Heritage Cafe – Consunji St., San Fernando, Pampanga
For More Information:
Shelley Ann Francisco
Mobile: 0928 7624946