Due to its high altitude and cool climate Baguio City has been the summer capital of the Philippines. Overtime, Baguio had also become a center of arts, culture, food and sports, too. Baguio City is home of top running athletes here in the Philippines.
Last year Baguio Marathon supported Baguio paralytic athletes but this year we want to scout new breed of athletes to support and send to international events. Another goal is to have a nursery of pine trees seedlings for a more affordable tree planting activities.
February 23, 2020
Camp John Hay, Baguio City
5KM – P550 Early | P650 Regular | P850 Late
– Event fullsub singlet, Race bib, Snacks, Timing chip & Raffle stub.
12KM – P950 Early | P1050 Regular | P1250 Late
– Event fullsub singlet, Race bib, Snacks, Timing chip, Finisher medal & Raffle stub.
21KM – P1350 Early | P1450 Regular | P1650 Late
– Event fullsub singlet, Race bib, Snacks, Timing chip, Finisher medal, Finisher tees & Raffle stub.
42KM – P1750 Early | P1850 Regular | P2150 Late
– Event fullsub singlet, Race bib, Timing chip, Finisher medal, Finisher tees & Raffle stub.
1. Online – http://baguiomarathon2020.com/registration
For More Information: