Anyone passionate about pursuing an active lifestyle would be delighted to discover Garmin’s latest additions, which are designed to be a part of the user’s everyday life. Garmin Philippines today introduced the VenuTM – Garmin’s first smartwatch with a vibrant AMOLED screen, vívomove 3 – the latest collection of hybrid smartwatches and vívoactive 4 GPS smartwatches – decked out with the broadest available range of 24/7 health monitoring features in the market.
“We’re thrilled to announce Venu, Garmin’s first smartwatch with an AMOLED display, which will breathe life and color into animated workouts on live watch faces,” said Engelhard (Al) Sundoro, Managing Director, South Asia and India. “The newest additions to Garmin’s active lifestyle range of smartwatches are designed to be essential tools for customers who want to track and improve their overall well-being and want the connected and health features of a smartwatch with a more fashion-forward look better suited for the office or dressing up.”
Bringing fitness to life with animated and customized workouts
Working out at home with the Venu and vívoactive 4 is so much more fun over 40 on-device animated workouts for strength training, cardio, yoga and Pilates. These easy-to-follow workouts demonstrate proper form and technique right on the user’s wrist. The Venu and vívoactive 4’s robust suite of workout options includes preloaded workouts on the watch, preset workouts available to download from Garmin ConnectTM, and “create your own” customizable workouts. Whether training for a 5K or something longer, the smartwatches are compatible with Garmin Coach, free training plans adapted to a runner’s goals and performance, complete with a virtual personal trainer for added motivation.
Stay connected, stay in style with the vívomove 3
Designed with style in mind, Garmin’s new hybrid smartwatch lineup – vívomove 3 – have the appearance of a traditional timepiece, with real ticking hands and elegant dial details. With a flick of the wrist, the hands dynamically move out of the way to reveal a hidden smart screen with health and fitness tracking data, and smart notifications for text messages, social media updates, calendar reminders and more.
All-rounded everyday health and wellness monitoring
With GPS, ElevateTM wrist-based heart rate2, and over 20 built-in indoor and outdoor sports apps including Pilates, yoga, running, pool swimming, golf and more, Venu, vívomove 3 and vívoactive 4 are packed with features to keep up with a varied and active lifestyle. Need to take a breather or boost mindfulness? The Venu and vívoactive 4 offer new structured breathwork activities designed to promote focus and relaxation.
The latest smartwatches boasts the broadest range of 24/7 health monitoring features available in the market, including advanced sleep with Pulse Ox1, new respiration tracking, abnormal heartrate alerts, menstrual cycle tracking, stress tracking with relax reminders, new hydration tracking, new breathwork activities and more. Innovative Body BatteryTM energy monitoring lets users check energy levels at any given moment, which can help with scheduling workouts, rest times and sleep. Using a combination of data gathered from stress, heart rate variability (HRV), sleep and activity, a higher Body Battery indicates the time is optimal to be active whereas a lower number suggests rest is in order.
When it’s time to wind down, advanced sleep monitoring estimates light, deep and REM stages of sleep. New respiration tracking measures the number of breaths per minute, and Pulse Ox gauges blood oxygen saturation levels. Together, this data can illustrate the sleep quality. Upon awakening, users can review their sleep stats in Garmin Connect to see whether they are getting the quality sleep they need to feel rested and recharged the next day.
Smart features for life on the go
The newest additions provide all-day connection and convenience with a host of smart features including:
- Notifications: Receive smart notifications3 for incoming calls, text messages, social media updates, calendar reminders and more. Android users can reply to text messages from the device.
- Music: Download songs or playlists4, including those from third-party music services like Spotify right to the Venu and vívoactive 4.
- Safety and tracking: Incident detection (during select activities3) and assistance3 send real-time location to emergency contacts.
- Personalization: Choose from a variety of gorgeous live watch faces, apps and widgets from the Garmin Connect IQTM store app. Users can even upload their own photos and turn them into watch faces.
- Compatibility: Use the latest smartwatches with almost any smartphone (compatible with AndroidTM and Apple® devices).
Design, Pricing and Availability
Venu features a 1.2” screen and is available in black with gold hardware, light sand with rose gold hardware, granite blue with silver hardware, and black with slate hardware. It features an impressive battery life of up to five days in smartwatch mode, and up to six hours in GPS + music mode.
Available in 44mm, the vívomove 3 is the perfect accessory with a stainless-steel bezel, a selection of colorful silicone bands, and a hidden touchscreen display. The vívomove series has a battery life of up to five days in smartwatch mode and will keep ticking for an additional week in watch mode.
The vívoactive 4 (45mm) has a battery life of up to eight days in smartwatch mode, and up to six hours in GPS + music mode.
|Suggested Retail Price
|Black with Slate Hardware
|Light Sand with Rose Gold Hardware
|Granite Blue with Silver Hardware
|Powder Gray with Silver Hardware
|Black with Slate Hardware
|Shadow Gray with Silver Hardware
|Black with Slate Hardware
Venu and vívoactive 4 will be available by third week of October 2019 and vívomove 3 will be available by third week of November 2019 at the following retailers:
Garmin Brand Stores
- Garmin Glorietta 5
- Garmin SM Megamall
- Garmin SM Moa
- Garmin Uptown Bonifacio
- Garmin Alabang Town Center
- Garmin SM Aura
- Garmin SM North Edsa
- Garmin The Podium
- Garmin Ayala Malls Vertis North
- Garmin SM City Pampanga
- Garmin Shangri-La
- Garmin SM City Cebu
- Garmin SM Lanang
- Garmin Festive Walk
Department and Retail Stores
- Rustan’s Makati – Glorietta Makati
- Rustan’s Shang- Shangri-La Plaza Mandaluyong
- Rustan’s Alabang – Ayala Town Center Alabang
- Rustan’s Gateway – Gateway Mall Quezon City
- Rustan’s Cebu – Ayala Center Cebu
- Meridian Glorietta – Glorietta 4 Makati
- Meridian Newport – Newport Mall Pasay
- Watch Republic MOA – Mall of Asia Pasay
- Watch Republic Ermita – Robinsons Place Ermita
- Washington Shangri-La – Shangri-La Plaza Mandaluyong
- Washington Rockwell- Powerplant Mall Makati
- SM MOA Department Store – Pasay
- SM MAKATI Department Store – Makati SM Department Store
- Olympic Village Trinoma
- Olympic Village Glorietta
- Olympic Village Atc
- Olympic Village Cebu
- ROX Bhs, Taguig
- ROX The Bay
- ROX The Block
- ROX Nuvali
- TOBY’S Flagship BGC
- TOBY’S Glorietta
- RUNNR BHS
- RUNNR Trinoma
- RUNNR ATC
- Chris Sports Robinson’s Manila
- Chris Sports Glorietta
- URBAN BHS
- URBAN Ayala VERTIS North
- URBAN Ayala 30th
- URBAN SOLENAD Mall