The marathon that has been tagged as “the toughest road race in the country to date” is an annual fund-raising activity of the Philippine Marine Corps in partnership with the Philippine Marine Corps Officers’ Spouses Association (PMCOSAI). The route is a mix of uphill and downhill slopes from the beachfront within the Marine Base Camp in Ternate going towards the Cavite-Batangas Highway and back.
Top finishers are not awarded with cash prizes, yet all runners are afforded the rare opportunity to race with members of the AFP’s elite force in their training grounds and show their support for the troops. Proceeds go to the Wounded Warriors’ Reintegration Program of the Marines and other projects devoted to terminally ill and battle-scarred servicemen and their dependents.
5th Philippine Marine Corps Marathon
October 27, 2019
Marine Base Gregorio Lim, Ternate, Cavite
Organizer: PMC/PMCOSAI and frontRUNNER
5K – P700
10K – P900
25K – P1,400
42K – P1,700
– Inclusives: Free shuttle from Bonifacio Naval Station in Taguig City to the venue and back
– Free entry to the Cavite de Boracay Beach Resort
– Post-race boodle fight
– RFID Race Bibs, singlets for all events
– Finisher Shirts and Dog tags for 25K and 42K official finishers
– Garmin Store SM Megamall
– Garmin SM MOA
– Garmin Glorietta
– Garmin Uptown Bonifacio
– Lagalag Store, Lower Ground Floor SM City North Edsa
– MCSSO Jurado Hall, Bonifacio Naval Station, Taguig City
Online: Deposit registration fee to Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account Name: Philippine Marine Corps Officers’ Spouses Assn Inc,
Account Number: #0091-0792-91.
Email copy of deposit slip/transfer slip with filled out registration form to [email protected] and wait for email reply/confirmation.