In a year-long celebration of 115 Years of Camp John Hay, John Hay Management Corporation (JHMC) and John Hay Business Club (JHBC), in partnership with Team Cordillera, are bringing back the good history through the trails hidden in the woods of Camp John Hay this October 28, 2018 at the Ayala Camp Site.
Prior to the run, Trail Academy will hold a trail talk featuring topics on Race Preparation, Ultra Trail Scenario Planning, Environmental Stewardship, etc. The main event, the trail run, will feature the Yellow Trail which has been recently rehabilitated last September 27, 2018. Another historical trail will also be reintroduced and will be part of the race course.
Camp John Hay Trail Run
October 28, 2018
Ayala Camp Site, Camp John Hay
Organizer: Team Cordillera
5K – P650
15K – P1,150
5K – event shirt, race bib, timing chip, finisher’s drinks , snacks
15K- event shirt, race bib, timing chip, medal, finisher’s drinks, snacks
* Note: headwear/buff will be given to 1st 100 registrants ONLY. So better register EARLY.
5:00-6:30 Assembly and Opening
6:30- 7:30 Trail Academy
7:30- 8:00 Race Briefing and Warm-up
8:00 Gun Start
11:00 Awarding and Closing
– MaxiPhoto Frames & Designs / Lower Session Road, Baguio City
– Flycatcher Yoga Studio / 3/F La Azotea Bldg., Session Road, Baguio City
– Everything Nice SM Baguio Branch / SM Baguio City, Upper Session Road
– Everything Nice Ayala Technohub Branch / Camp John Hay, Baguio City
For More Information: