Team Pasada PH is a local non-profit group that functions to promote camaraderie, leadership, cultural awareness and social responsibility through responsible traveling and active lifestyle. Part of the group’s social responsibility advocacy include outreach projects that aim to give back simple necessities to secluded local communities.
Now on its second year and with the great success of last year’s Mt. Purgatory – Mangisi Outreach Climb, Team Pasada PH will hold another outreach project.
This year’s project will be dubbed as “PROJECT 390: Mt. Ugo Outreach Climb”. The target beneficiaries of our team is a total of 90 students from 3 community schools along the Mt. Ugo traverse in Tinongdan, Benguet. The target dates will be on November 25-26, 2017.
PROJECT 390: Mt. Ugo Outreach Climb
November 25, 2017
Organizer: Team PasadaPH
Team PasadaPH will be sharing much needed school supplies, raincoats, rain boots and possibly simple school uniforms to the local school children in Saybuan Elementary School. Based on initial costing made, all these items will be provided to one child in a minimal pledge amount:
The primary plan is distributed into three phases in order to raise the total amount. The following is two of the 2 phases.
– Team PasadaPH will launch its official Team Shirt.
– The full sublimated PERSONALIZED t-shirt will be made from light weight, high quality DRI-FIT materials. The cost of the team shirt will already include the pledge amount.
– The total cost of the tech shirt is 750.00.
If a pledger should choose not to get the team shirt, He/She may still participate by depositing the pledge amount of only P250 pesos to any of the following bank accounts indicated in the registration venue section.
• In-kind supply pledges/donations are also more than welcome.
• All proceeds will be for the benefit of the school children along the Mt. Ugo traverse.
• Full financial documentation will be provided for everyone and will posted in the PasadaPH Facebook group page and event page.
• As of writing the number of beneficiaries is final, all other additional information and updates will be launched thru PasadaPH online channels.
• The target deadline date for all pledges is November 5, 2017 to give way for all necessary arrangements.
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
– Jerome Jamili
– BPI – Ayala
– Account Number: 0489 3435 76
– Mark Daryl Santana
– BDO – SM Sucat A
– Account Number: 0014 8047 8855
For More Information:
Mark Daryl M. Santana +639208788688 (Smart)
Jerome Jamili +639778418290 (Globe)
Official Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org