December is the month for emphasizing the importance and celebrating the success of early intervention for children with special needs.
Last year, thousands of runners joined hands to realize a dream that brought about the Kids Hope Foundation. To date, Kids Hope Foundation is helping 30 children with special needs receive early intervention.
The events aims to:
– Campaign for AWARENESS on the importance of early intervention for children with special needs
– Raise FUNDS and SUPPORT for Kids Hope Foundation through on- ground event, media partnership and advocacy
– Provide FUN activities and entertainment to families, runners and children with special needs.
But more children need support. To be able to reach out to more children with special needs, we are once again knocking on your kind hearts. This year, Kids Hope Foundation is partnering with Life Coach, Inc. and ThinkSportsPH for the HOPE RUN 2017: RUN FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS in Manila and Cebu.
Hope Run 2017 (Run for Children with Special Needs)
December 2, 2017 – SM MOA
December 10, 2017 – Ayala Business Park, Cebu
1.5K – P600 (Early Bird: 400)
5K – P800 (Early Bird: 600)
10K – P1000 (Early Bird: 800)
21K – P1200 (Early Bird: 1000)
– Early Bird Ends on Sept 8
– Singlet, Race Bib, Hero’s Cape, Hero’s Mask, Finisher’s Medal, Sponsor Loot Bag, Raffle Coupon
– 10K and 21K gets a Finisher Shirt
– FIT Card for 10K and 21K, 1.5K and 5K (For Early Registrants)
1.5KM (Assembly: 5:20AM / Gun Start: 5:30AM)
5KM (Assembly: 5:05AM / Gun Start: 5:15AM)
10KM (Assembly: 4:30AM / Gun Start: 5:00AM)
21KM (Assembly: 4:00AM / Gun Start: 4:30AM)
1. Online Registration
Manila – Click Here
Cebu – Click Here
2. Instore Registation: (Sept 1 to Nov 10)
Medals and Finisher Shirt:
10K Finisher Shirt:
21K Finisher Shirt:
For More Information:
Visit – www.hopemarathonph.com
Will this be a more organized event compared to last year’s mess?
sana organized na, ok yung mga finisher shirts at medals, at maraming tubig compare sa last year, muntikan na kami ma lunod sa dami ng tubig