One of Rotary’s goals is to eradicate Polio worldwide. Since 1985, Rotary has led the battle against polio thru its Polio Plus program, and kept the pressure on as worldwide cases dropped from 350,000 per year to several hundred.
This year marks the 30th year Anniversary of Rotary’s Polio Plus and this November will signify the End Polio Now Awareness Month. In line with this, they will be having their first-ever Rotaract Color Run to end Polio.
Rotaract Color Run
November 14, 2015
Greenfield City, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
Organizer: Rotaract Clubs of District 3820
3K – Php 400
5K – Php 500
10K – Php 600
Inclusive of Dri-fit Shirt, Race Bib, Color Packets, String Bag, and Shades
* Online Registration:
1.) Fill up the form -> Click Here
2.) Deposit your payment to BDO:
Account Name: RENAN ANDREI MAYO
3.) Email your deposit slip to [email protected]
4.) Wait for your confirmation email within 3-5 days.
5.) Print your confirmation email and claim your color run kits at Paseo de Sta Rosa Laguna Booth on Nov 7 or 8, 2015 from 1-6pm.
* In-Store Registration:
1. Sept 25 and 26 | Oct 3 and 4 | Oct 10 and 11 | Oct 17 and 18 | Oct 24 and 25 (1-6PM)
– Paseo De Sta Rosa
– Runnr, ATC
2. Mon-Fri starting Sept 25 (9am – 5pm)
– Entom Pest Control (Los Baños, Laguna)
– Lipa Rotary Office (Lipa City, Batangas)
– Tanauan Rotary Office (Tanauan City, Batangas)
– Royale Business Center (Tiaong, Quezon)
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!