After the crazy Triathlon race registration that happened this week, Garmin now introduces their latest Multisport GPS watch, the Garmin Forerunner 920xt. Something a lot of us would definitely start to save up for!
Here’s some highlights of the new Forerunner 920xt:
– Detects cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
– 15% lighter than the 910xt
– Measures Swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers
– Connects to your phone and let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch
– The activity tracking feature measures your steps, sleep and calories burned all day
– Connects with ANT+ compatible devices (HRM, Power Meter)
– Garmin Connect to upload all your fitness activities
– and a More Colorful design.
SRP: $449.99 USD
So, what do you think about the new Garmin Forerunner 920xt? Will you save up for it?
Full Product Details – Click Here
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
PF Online Community -> https://members.pinoyfitness.com
PF Online Shop -> https://shop.pinoyfitness.com
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
Oh yeah! I like! must start saving!