Here are 5 inspiring moments we captured are the recently concluded Run United Philippine Marathon that happened last October 5, 2014 presented by Unilab Active Health.
1. Pinoy Runners inching their way into the top position – big races like Run United is always a venue where Kenya runners usually take the top positions. They still do but it’s inspiring to see Pinoy runners who are slowly closing the time gap, soon, we’ll see Pinoys battling head to head with Kenyan runners. Go Pinoy!
2. Love is all around. – Waiting at the finishline or racing together, a marathon can always bond families and friends together.
3. Starting young. – We spotted Angelo Talo-Talo, the youngest marathon finisher in this race, at 11 years old with a marathon time of 07:02:03.
4. Defying the odds. – “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do”, both Jess and Ernest showed us that anything is possible if you truly believe.
5. Hands on. – RunRio is the top race organizer in the Philippines, but despite the reputation, it is inspiring to see the founder, Coach Rio dela Cruz still very hands-on on the races the organization mounts. Passion for running at its finest.
Inspired? Share this to a friend.
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!