Triathletes! Just a few more days to go to decide which of the Sunrise Events Races you are joining in 2015! This year, Sunrise Events will be hosting 2 Half-Ironman distances, 2 Olympic 5150 distances and an Xterra event in Albay!
Last year, the Cebu Ironman 70.3 was sold out in just 3 days, so make sure you decide and prepare early to make sure you secure your slot for the 2015 events.
Here are the registration links:
1. Century Tuna Ironman 70.3 Subic (March 8) – https://www.ironman703subicbay.com
2. Cobra Ironman 70.3 Cebu (August 2) – https://www.ironman703phil.com
3. Regent 5150 Triathlon Subic (June 7) – https://www.5150philippines.com/regent
4. Safeguard 5150 Triathlon (November 8) – https://www.5150philippines.com/safeguard
5. Xterra Albay (February 8) – https://www.xterraphil.com
Registration opens October 1, 2014! So, which one are you preparing for?
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
PF Online Community -> https://members.pinoyfitness.com
PF Online Shop -> https://shop.pinoyfitness.com
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
When is the schedule of Ironman subic next year?