Challenge yourself and how you swim right now for your preparation for open water race or triathlon race. It’s time to get out of the box and swim confidently and naturally in the ocean.
CHALLENGE YOURSELF, CONQUER YOUR FEARS, CONQUER THE SEA AS YOUR TERRITORY.
1 Mile Open Water Swimming Challenge
October 12, 2014
1.) Race Challenge (1.6k/1 mile open water swim) – Php 1,500
– Inclusive of T-shirt, Certificate, Finisher’s Medal and lunch
– Shuttle will be provided with an additional charge of Php 500 (at least 50 passengers)
* Will only accommodate 100 participants
2.) 12-Day Challenge – Php 4,000 (Swimming pool entrance excluded)
* Inclusive of:
– Finisher Medal, Certificate, T-shirt, lunch meal
– Personal coaching session program that is suitable for your skills
– 1-mile actual open water swim in Subic.
– Latest Swim Drills and Most Comprehensive Swimming Technique used by World Class Triathlete.
* Will only accommodate 15 participants
Add This Event to Calendar:
Online Registration -> CLICK HERE
Download Registration Form -> CLICK HERE
For more information:
Facebook -> CLICK HERE
Website -> CLICK HERE
Email : [email protected]
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
PF Online Community -> https://members.pinoyfitness.com
PF Online Shop -> https://shop.pinoyfitness.com
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
Yikes, and what a fear it would be to conquer. These days I don’t know if I could even do 1/4 mile challenge. Time…it comes for us all!