The longest running Triathlon event in the Philippines is back! The Subic Bay International Triathlon (SUBIT) is set to happen this April 26-27, 2014. Check out the details!
Subic Bay International Triathlon (SUBIT)
April 26-27, 2014
Subic Bay, Philippines
|Until 15 Feb. 2014||Until 15 Mar. 2014||Until 31 Mar. 2014||International Entries|
|Sprint & YOG||P3,000||P3,500||P4,500||US$125|
10% discount for TRAP-registered Athletes; 20% discount for students and senior citizens. Only one type of discount applies. Paid fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable and not applicable for future races.
Add This Event to Calendar:
1. TRAP Office Room 101 Bldg B, Philsports Complex (ULTRA), Meralco Ave., Pasig City Tel: 399-6598 or 710-8259
2. Speedo Concept Stores
– Authorized branches to accept TRAP registration forms and payments: Alabang Town Center, Glorietta 4, Bonifacio High Street, SM Megamall and Podium
3. Bike King, Bonifacio High Street
4. K-Swiss Glorietta
5. K-Swiss Alabang Town Center
Online Registration -> Click Here
Peso payment can also be made through:
– BPI (Tomas T. Carasco, Jr. C/A No. 0081048363)
– PNB (Triathlon Association of the Philippines, C/A No. 100233100013)
– Bank of Commerce (Triathlon Association of the Philippines, C/A No. 066-000011755)
Fax entry form and deposit slip with name to Fax#: 850-5254 or 809-2713
Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
PF Online Community -> https://members.pinoyfitness.com
PF Online Shop -> https://shop.pinoyfitness.com
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
What do you mean by observe first? I’m interested to join this.
good day po,
is there any possibility po na ma tapa ng Red Cross para po mas standby ambulance and first aid station for this said event?? thanks po
my first standard distance. i’ll see you at the beach!
what’s the distance for sprint? Thanks
ano po details at reg fee inclusion ng event na to meron po ba sample pics of medal finisher shirt
Bakit ang late na ng start para sa mga AG categories? ang init nun!
Check out photos from the event here: https://wp.me/p3jMnI-1cZ