Get better at running! Register to the MultiSport 101 Camp 2013 Leg 3: Running. The camp will be held on July 27, 2013 from 5:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. at Bonifacio High Street Activity Center with Coach PJ Rivera and Coach Michelle Estuar. Registration is FREE*!
Registration is ongoing until Wednesday (July 24, 2013) at 5:30 p.m. Now give it a TRI and register. See you there!
MultiSport 101 Camp Leg 3: Running
July 27, 2013 at 5:30 a.m
Bonifacio High Street Activity Area
3K and 5K
Organizer: MultiSport Philippines
– Registration is FREE for Multisport Magazine subscribers
– Non-subscribers may avail of the subscription before the event or opt to pay on-site to be able to participate in this event.
Not a subscriber yet? Get your one-year subscription now and have the opportunity to participate in this exclusive event. Call 403-88-25 loc. 268 for subscription details and loc. 215 for registration inquiries. You may also opt to pay for your subscription on the day of the event, simply indicate that you will be paying on-site in your registration e-mail.
1. Send an e-mail with your details to [email protected] in this format:
Preferred pace (3K or 5K):
Brand of shoes:
35 Livingstone St., Brgy. Dumarayo, Pasig City
Asics Gel Kayano
2. Wait for the confirmation e-mail of your registration within 24 hours.
– 403.8825 loc. 268 for subscription details
– 403.8825 loc. 215 for registration details
– For more updates visit our facebook page: Facebook.com/multisportphilippines and follows us on twitter @MultiSportPH
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
Is this a running event or a running session
Pera pera na naman ito… Asuusss…
How much and where to register for this event if non subscriber?
malamang same drills gagawin dito from Leg 1