Explorac Trail Run offers 11k and 22k rough and challenging terrain. The Trail run will start at Ayala’s Visitor Center and will end at the Ayala Nature Park.
The course has a flat to hilly terrain and majority of it is hard surface. The trail features wet/dry river bed, it not all, are heavily silted by mudflow due to Mt. Pinatubo eruption way back 1991 and succeeding lahar flows. In some areas, moderate steep climb will be experienced along the rough terrain portion and huge lahar track will potentially challenge your trail running skills. Opportunity like running under the SCTEX bridge and passing through beside waterfalls are a few of the scenery that the trail offers.
Rise and Shine as your explore Porac through trail running.
Get a chance to experience EXPLORAC for FREE!
Explorac Trail Run
June 8, 2013 (Saturday @ 5AM)
– Please note that this is a green event. Runners are required to bring their own hydration gear as disposable cups will not be provided.
How to Get there:
1. Bus going to DAU
2. Then take jeep going to angeles city jeep terminal
3. Take another jeep going to porac town
4. From porac town you can take tricycle going to Sapang Uwak
1. OPEN to all Pinoy Fitness Followers
– Like us on Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/pinoyfitness
– Follow us on Twitter -> https://www.twitter.com/pinoyfitness
– Follow us on Instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pinoyfitness
2. Run the Race with your favorite Pinoy Fitness Shirt or Singlet
3. Help Spread the word to your friends
4. Fill up form below:
[CLOSED!] – We’ll post the final list of names tomorrow
– 50 Kits per category (11K and 22K)
– First Come First Serve Basis
– We will announce when to pick-up race kits (ROX BGC)
– Bring a Valid ID for Identification
– Transportation is not Provided
– Promo Period until June 2, 2013 or until all slots are filled up
– Good Luck Guys!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!