Are you registered to race at the upcoming NATGEO Earth Day Run happening on April 28, 2013!? Then you might want to try the cool new tech-feature this event is offering to all its runners…
Insta-Share your race result to your Facebook Profile! Yes, that’s right! Know your race time instantly and get it posted to your Facebook Wall automatically! A feature being enabled by Strider.ph.
Want to try it out!? Just Follow these simple steps:
1. Go to https://www.strider.ph/c/NatGeoEDR2013
2. Click on “CONNECT STRIDER with Facebook”
3. Click “Go to APP” and “ALLOW” on the next two pages
4. Type in your BIB Number and Activation Code
5. Click “SUBMIT” and you’re DONE!
(Refer to the image above)
So what are you waiting for?! Let’s GO Hi-Tech Together at the upcoming NatGeo Earth Day Run 2013! See you!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!