On June 16, 2013 (Sunday) the Batch 2001 is organizing another ASMSI Fun Run, as part of the celebration of the 1st ASMSI International Convention. The organizers offer this event to dear Fr. Al who loves to jog/run with his children. Proceeds of this event will be used to help fund the 1st ASMSI International Convention.
Come on, Let us “Run lightly in the way of the Lord.” , Let us run back HOME! Let us run for our HOME!
“HOME” Run 2013 Towards One Direction: Refresh. Reach Out. Return.
June 16, 2013 @ 7AM
The Sisters of Mary School Girlstown Complex, Silang Cavite
Organizer: ASMSI Batch 2001
3K – Php 350
5K – Php 450
Inclusive of Singlet, Race bib, Race map and Race guidelines.
1. Download and fill up the Registration Form at “HOME” Run 2013 FB Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/154308144727654/files/
2. Deposit your payment at ASMSI Savings Account
Account Name: Alumni of the Sisters of Mary School, Inc.
Bank: BDO Savings Account No. 190-035-778-8
3. Send the pdf/ jpeg file of the Deposit Slip and Accomplished Registration Form thru email
Subject : “HOME” Run 2013_Payment
To: Mary Ann Soriano (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cc: Francis Palmes (email@example.com), Flora Fe Manaog (firstname.lastname@example.org), Sharon Dizon (email@example.com)
4. Claim your Receipt and Race Kit on June 16, 2013 at Registration Booth
1. Fill up the Registration Form
2. Pay in cash on June 16, 2013 at Registration Booth
3. Claim your Receipt and Race Kit on June 16, 2013 at Registration Booth
“HOME” Run 2013 – Singlet Design
“HOME” Run 2013 – Route Map
Anne – 0929-305-8433
Flora – 0923-348-1706.
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!