Congratulations to everyone who joined The Pink Run 2012 at Venice Piazza, Mckinley Hill! Time to share your feedback and experiences about this event here!
The Pink Run 2012
October 21, 2012
Venice Piazza, Mckinley Hill
Pink Run 2012 – Race Results
Photo links will be updated here as they become available! Feel free to share your comments and feedback about the event below.
Visit -> https://shop.pinoyfitness.com
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
first time to run 10k and i survived. the experience with the uphill, downhill terrain of the mckinley hill-bayani road areas was something….but it is DOABLE nevertheless. hubby and i, clad in pink and finished side by side. we really hope that our contribution will greatly help indigent breast cancer patients. thank you to organizers! congratulations to finishers.
Not so fun run…water stations are so spaced apart considering its a hilly course and race marshalls were few. Good thing I brought my own.Had difficulty looking for the finishline because it was bombarded with 3-5k finishers taking pictures . Kala ko booth area yun , finishline na pala.
@Owen…yeah its not really fun run…not so organized…yung loot bag dun pa lang naglalagay ng laman kaya dami tengga sa booth…nah iintay na me dumating ng natapos nila…tsk tsk…limited water station…at ang pina ka nakakairina yung me sasakyan sa likod mo na dumadaan..di ka safe kasi bigla me nag bebeep sa likod mo…di man lang hinarangan ang daanan ng mga runners at one more thing kasalubong mo lang yung pabalik na..sana separate man lang ang papunta at pabalik…pagdating namin sa finish line me program na agad pano yung mga nahuli di na naabutan yung naunang program…hay…iniisip na lang namin na nakatulong kami sa breast cancer awareness….
sna sa avon kau tumakbo, over flawing ang water hydration… all runners had their loot bag agad, dmi marshall and pulis. in all very organize sila.
Congrats sa lahat ng finishers at supporters against this kind of cancer sickness.
I feel bad for this run. only about 2k runners showed up, considering the cause is equally important of those other runs (maybe even more impt than others?).. I thought Runs are for causes and secondary for the runners fun/comfort/prestige/lootbag etc? Please don’t shoot me for saying this, its just my honest opinion.
Wala po yung bid 15127 sa race results :( how can i know if was beat my time for 15km. Hope you can find it asap. TY!
magulo ung route parang ang layo ng tinakbo ko :( puro sasakyan sa tabi mo nakakatakot tumakbo… sana mas maaga un gun time… I hope they will improve next time… on to the next run…
Good and not so good things about the race…
1. This was a run for breast cancer awareness. Glad to be of help.
2. Nice combination of uphill and flat.
3. Good training for next race.
4. Very nice message board
5. Nice singlet
6. Good weather (thank you, Lord!)
Not so good…
1. Race director was not aligned with hosts. They almost made a premature gun start.
2. Start / Finish area too cramped…too close to sponsor booths.
3. Race marshals are few.
4. Hydration stations are FAR from each other. After the 1st one, I thought the next was in the finish line already.
5. Directional signs are not that visible. No kilometer marking.
6. Cars, cars and more cars (need I say more?
7. No special lane for those running back. I almost hit A LOT of people on the way back.
8. The finish line was VERY CROWDED. Funny thing was the race director was there and i did not see him tell people to move. 15km and 10km finishers almost ran into a lot of 3km and 5km finishers who were taking pictures RIGHT at the finish line.
9. Line for loot bag was chaotic!
Over-all, saving factor was the CAUSE. Budget MAY have been limited, but MY opinion is “regardless of the budget, there shouldn’t have been ANY room for mediocrity”. This, in MY opinion, is the responsibility of the race director / organizer.
i was the first one who commented in this thread. was excited as 10k finizsher for the first time. but when i saw race results….WALA AKO!!!
i was with my husband melchor villamil and i was immediately behind him in the finished line. hope they can still double check on race results. first time to run and missing entry is quite a disappointment for a first timer.
@wenk tama walang marker…habang tumatakbo ka kasunod mo yung mga sasakyan..
a short review for pink run :)
ay! may photographer ba? parang wala nga yata akong nakita eh.:)
where are the pictures from the run? :0