Congratulations to everyone that participated the I RUN: A Run for Tahan-Tahanan 2012 at Quezon City Hall! Time to share your feedback and experiences about this event here!
I RUN: A Run for Tahan-Tahanan 2012
October 28, 2012
Quezon City Hall
Photo links will be updated here as they become available! Feel free to share your comments and feedback about the event below.
Visit -> https://shop.pinoyfitness.com
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
Congratulations to all I RUNners!
We would like to thank the following for helping us deliver the I RUN FOR TAHAN-TAHANAN:
– First of all, to the I RUNners
– INFINITY EVENTS AND ACTIVATION CO.
– IYFR Philippine Fleet Via Int’l Rear Commodore Jun Avecilla Jr. and Fleet Commodore Erilene N. Tumali and Rotary Club of Roces, Co-Host Rotary Clubs of and Rotarian Donors from Rotary International District 3780
– Malayan Bank, Media Touchstone Ventures Inc, Informatics Philippines, Soyami, Whealth Inc, Resort World Manila
– Manila Waters
– Chris Sports and Fitness & Athletics
– UNTV, 96.3 Easy Rock and Bulgar Advertising (Sir Ed Paez)
(Also made possible by)
– Rotary International District 3780, CIDG, PNP, CGSO of QC, MMDA, Tahan-Tahanan Organization,
– Animoto for the animation technology
Lastly, to all suppliers, staff and crew, paid and volunteers.
A big thank you to all!!! May the LORD ALMIGHTY BLESS US all so we can continue to be a blessing to many people.
See you at the next I RUN. :-)
This was my first time to run at Commonwealth Avenue. I was anxious at first but when I noticed how well-organized the lane for the runners thanks to the organizers and MMDA, all went well. I ran the 10k distance.
It was weird to have the stage and booths at the cityhall, while the start/finish line was at Philcoa. That was a good 5-minute walk but it was OK.
The event was delayed a bit. Few participants compared to other run events. Overall, it was a decent run. However, I doubt if the organizers will be posting results of the race. Anyway, it was for a good cause.
Not much freebies but, like I said, it was for a good cause. The event which was originally scheduled for September, was moved to October. It was nice to see the civic parade of QC after the race, since October is the founding anniversary month of QC.
Kudos to the organizers.