3rd Corregidor International Half-Marathon is playing Hard to Get! Are you ready for the this?
3rd Corregidor International Half-Marathon 2012
December 1, 2012
Php 2,700.00 (plus 4% service charge)
The 3rd CIHM Race Registration Tickets can be availed at SM Tickets outlets at all SM Cinemas nationwide. For non-competing companions of race participants, they may avail of the regular Sun Cruises tour package also at SM Tickets.
– Roundtrip ferry to and from Corregidor
– Full lunch buffet on race day
– Race bib w/ RFID timing chip
– 3rd CIHM Dri-fit Race Shirt
– 3rd CIHM Race sling bag
– 3rd CIHM Finisher’s Medallion (or a 10k Achiever Medal)
– Runners’ Briefing (Nov 24 and 25)
– 3rd CIHM Victory Rave Party (Dec 01, Saturday night)
– 3rd CIHM Finisher’s Certificate
– P1,000 SOLEUS Gift Voucher
Corregidor International Half-Marathon – Medal Design:
Corregidor International Half-Marathon – Race Shirt Design:
Corregidor International Half-Marathon – Windbreaker Design:
Note: This item will be available strictly for participants that will be attending the Runner’s Briefing. The event will take place on Nov. 24 and 25, 2012 at R.O.X store located in Bonifacio High Street, BGC
Race Shirt and Windbreaker Sizes: (Design to Follow)
* For race participants wishing to attend the Carbo-loading Dinner (Nov 30), they may avail of the Carbo Dinner ticket at P250.00 on Nov 24 & 25 during the Runners’ Briefing.
Registration, Ferry and Room Reservations Procedures:
1) 24 hours after purchasing the 3rd CIHM registration ticket from SMTickets, log on to www.corregidor21.runningmate.ph to complete registration for the race.
2) Immediately after making the online registration, contact Sun Cruises (8am to 5pm – Mon to Fri; 8am to 12nn Sat) at 5275555 loc 4511, 0917-5459917, 0917-7948271, 0922-8475418 to book for ferry trip schedules.
Indicate the desired trip schedule:
From Manila to Corregidor
– Overnight – departure on Nov 30 @ 11:30am
– Day trip – departure on Dec 01 @ 5:00am
Return from Corregidor to Manila
– Departure on Dec 01 @ 2:30pm
– Departure on Dec 02 @ 2:30pm
* For steps 1 and 2, remember to keep the 3rd CIHM race ticket on hand. You will be asked of the SM Ticket ID Number to validate your transaction. It is indicated on the ticket preceded with a “#” sign.
3) If applicable, make accommodations reservation with Sun Cruises (only registered participants will be given reservations; 1 room per participant only). Pay the appropriate accommodations booking amount through the payment mode advised by Sun Cruises.
4) On Nov 24 & 25 (as advised through email and text by the organizers) at R.O.X., attend the Runners’ Briefing, pick-up the race pack, and claim the Boarding Pass and/or Accommodations Booking ticket from Sun Cruises. Ensure to bring the 3rd CIHM SM Tickets. Anyone may pick up your kit at R.O.X. during the R.O.X Runners’ Briefing from 3PM to 8PM. They may be asked for identification and your signed authorization note.
CIHM2012 – Video:
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
@boyzilla – thnx for the camping checklist.
Wanted Race shirt swap! From large to medium =1; from small to extra small=1. Though the organizers informed that shirt substitution maybe made on the race day, we prefer swapping before the race day para malabhan!
coach Edward… late reply ako… oks na ko… im good to go… thanks
sana marami ulit photogs naka-pwesto along the race route katulad last year ü
Your very much welcome buddies :)
Ilang tulog na lang! Keep hydrated…
anyone want to swap their 10k bib to 21k?
@ graeman – Nice meeting you din. Pwede mapalitan on race day pag may size pa, meron tayo table near the Starting area. Pero nabanggit sa akin ubos na ang XS.
@ Lino – Race packet pwede ma-pick up sa office namin: Big Big Big, 6th flr Executive bldg, Buendia cor Makati Ave. Yung Sun Cruises boarding pass naman sa terminal na mismo sa araw ng alis nyo. Pero dapat andun ka na ng 3 hours before departure kasi mukhang marami kayo.
@ John – from Cubao sakay ka jeep papunta Quiapo or kung aabot hanggang Lawton, baba ka Post Office. Dun may mga FX papuntang Sucat. P25 kahit hanggang CCP. Baba ka sa Roxas Blvd tapat ng CCP. Lakarin mo na lang hanggang dulo sa Folk Arts Theater. Andun ang Sun Cruises Terminal. Dapat 2 hours before departure andun ka na. See you!
Edward- sure na na walng extra small shirt?
Who wants small size race shirt in exchange for medium? Since wala na yata extra small I’m giving up the small shirt and will have medium instead para magamit ng iba.
may safe parking po ba near sa sun cruises terminal if ever magdadala ng oto…. mga magakano po kaya charge nila kung sat to sun magpark??
Sir edward, 2 hrs before departure dapat nandun na? eh d dapat 3am nasa sun cruise na? hindi ba masyadong maaga yun?
@runningWild i think sa mga aalis un tom? ang tanda ko sa runners’ briefing 4am ang calltime sa sat..
exciting talaga tong … first 21 finishers will be blasted thru a canon LOL biro lang … first 21 finishers will be
greeted with a canon blast sound :)
@asidefrombeingatenor base sa runner briifing on email
report at the dock 1 ½ hours before the scheduled ferry departure
• 4:00am (Dec 01 – Daytrip participants & companions)
so 4am na departure time?
yung nakalagay sa drinks kasama nung race packet, ang BBE is 06/12/2012.
Dec 12 ba yun or Jun 12?