Hey guys! For the last few days there has been a lot of discussion and request about opening more 21KM slots for the upcoming Run United 2 happening on Aug 21, 2011. Well, I guess your requests are heard and granted by the RunRio Team! Here is the official statement and guideline on how to grab these limited Run United 2 21KM Slots!
Thank you for your overwhelming response to the Runrio Trilogy Series. As you all know, we have already closed registration for the Runrio Trilogy Leg 2 – Run United 2 21km slots even before the late registration period started. Like many of you, we at Runrio are really awed with how many runners have now leveled-up to running longer distances.
Fortunately, we have received approval to open a total of 500 additional slots for the 21km race category. Please refer to the following details for your guidance:
1. There will be 500 additional slots to be opened for 21km
2. These slots will be opened for registration starting Monday, August 15 at the following venues:
RUNNR, G/F Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City (12:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
Planet Sports Trinoma – 2/F Trinoma Mall, North Ave., cor. Pagasa, QC. (12:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
The Athlete’s Foot Galleria – 3/F Robinsons Galleria, Edsa cor. Ortigas Ave., QC.
* 500 slots will be distributed to the 3 registration venues
3. These additional 21km slots will have PINK-colored bibs. This is to allow us to distinctly identify those who were able to register for the additional 21km slots.
4. Registrants for the additional 21km slots will not be able to receive a Finisher’s Medal and Finisher’s Shirt upon finishing the race. Instead, they will be asked to claim it on a later date the schedule and details of which will be announced later.
5. Standard registration requirements will be strictly applied – presentation of a Valid ID, existing Runrio Timing Card, etc.
6. Registration will be on a first come, first served basis. We will not entertain requests for reservation.
We would like everyone to know that we are doing this to give everyone a chance to be able to complete the Runrio Trilogy 2011 as they have hoped and prepared for.
Again, we thank you for your overwhelming support of Runrio races especially the Runrio Trilogy Series of races.
Have fun running!
The Runrio Team