The Filipino-Chinese Amateur Athletic Federation in cooperation with Manila Sports Council (MASCO) is proud to present the 2nd FCAAF Springfest CIVIC-VOLVO Bike Race Challenge 2011 happening on March 20, 2011 at the Baywalk, Roxas Blvd in front of Rajah Sulaiman Momunment.
CIVIC-VOLVO Bike Race Challenge
March 20, 2011
Baywalk, Roxas Blvd in front of Rajah Sulaiman Momunment
Registration fee is PHP 200.00 until March 13, 2011. On-site registration fee is PHP 300.00.
Bag, Towel, Drinks and Snacks will be provided on-site
– Lifecycle (Viramall Greenhills & Pasong Tamo)
– Newton Bikeshop (Del Monte St. QC)
– Ross Bicycle (Cartimar)
– Unison Industrial Trading Corp (Binondo Church)
– Cycle Shack (SM Megamall, SM Southmall, Robinsons Imus
Bike Race Categories:
Fil-Chi Sports (Special Sub-category) – 7:30 AM
Fil-Chi Elite – 8:30 AM
MTB Sports – 8:30 AM + 2min
Age Category C: 46 & Above – 9:30 AM
Executive Category A: 44 & Below – 10:30 AM
Executive Category B: 45 & Above – 10:30 AM + 2min
Age Category B: 31-45 – 11:30 AM
Age Category A: 30 & Below – 12:30 PM
Elite/ Open Pro – 1:30 PM
– The Screening Process will be done on-site, and will be separate from the registration process.
– Screening will be done by FCAAF approved screeners. Their decision is final.
– No Refunds will be entertained due to screening issues.
– Please provide valid identification for justification of category.
Age Categories & MTB category:
– No Current professional riders are allowed.
– All qualified riders will be categorized on their age Ex-professional riders are allowed only if they can prove inactivity in professional competitions for more than 5 years
– Qualified riders from PCL/PPCL, Corratec “executive” category riders are qualified
– New registrants must provide either ITR or DTI registration to qualify.
– Verified Chinese last name or middle name (may need to present additional requirements)
– Graduated from a Chinese School (may need to present additional requirements)
– Speak any Chinese Dialect
– Riders who do not qualify with the above criteria but claim Chinese lineage, can present documents for verification by the organizing committee.
– Novice sub-category will only be reserved for verified newbies (1 Year), or have never ridden a race in the past.
– For audit purposes, you can email your name to the selection committee at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confirmation assessment, three (3) days before race start.
– This will be applicable for Sports and Novice categories only.
Minimum tire dimension – 1.5”
Chain Ring – 48 tooth