The Pediatric Alumni Association of St. Luke’s Medical Center will be holding a fun run on May 23, 2010 at McKinley Hill, Taguig. They have an advocacy to promote the welfare of the children in the community.
Takbo PAA! 2010 (St. Luke’s Pediatric Department Fun Run)
May 23, 2010, 5:15am
The Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill, Taguig City
WHO CAN JOIN
3KM, 5KM AND 10KM FUN RUN
1. The Fun Run is open to all individuals.
2. The Fun Run is divided into the following categories:
a. PAA Member (Pediatric Alumni Association)
b. MD (non alumni)
c. Allied Medical Professionals
e. Open category
3. Participating minors should have their parent or guardian sign
the waiver form in this registration form.
HOW TO JOIN
1. To join the fun run, a participant should register prior to the event by filling up an entry form that can be obtained through the following centers/outlets:
a. St. Luke’s Medical Center Medical Arts Building 110, 118 and 136 from 10am to 4pm
b. All Terra Club 650, C-5 Road, Libis (next to Shopwise)
c. SecondWind Running Store, Maginhawa St., Teacher’s Village
d. Download Registration form
Download Registration Form Here:
For online registration, deposit payment to SLMC Pediatric Alumni Association BPI CA# 3895800219. Fax the deposit slip w/ your name and contact number together with your registration form at (02) 7219400.
2. Participants shall pay a registration fee of
a. 8 years old and above – P400 (P100 will go directly to the beneficiaries of PAA)
b. Below 8 years – P150 (P100 will go directly to the beneficiaries of PAA)
3. Race kits will be released starting upon payment. The race kits include the following:
a. Race number
b. Race map
c. Safety pins
1. Assembly / check-in shall be at 5:15am at The Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill, Taguig City
2. The race will fire off promptly at:
a. 10KM – 6:00AM
b. 5KM – 6:05 AM
c. 3KM – 6:10 AM
3. Premium loot bags for participants 8 years and above and kiddie loot bags for participants below 8 years old can be claimed at the PAA booth.