Join our friends from Travel Factor for a relaxing beach experience and surfing adventure in Siargao this coming June 11-14, 2010.
June 11-14, 2010
Siargao, Surigao de Norte
P6,000 to P7,500 per person depending on total number of participants
* Roundtrip private van transfers from Siargao airport to resort
* 1 day Island hopping (Guyam, Daku, Naked Island)
* 2 surf lessons with instructor and board
* Beach bumming!
* 4D/3N air-con accommodation
* Resort Amenities: volleyball, massage, pool table, videoke
Day 1 – dinner
Day 2 – breakfast, lunch
Day 3 – breakfast, dinner
Day 4 – breakfast
* roundtrip airfare
* terminal fees (P200 in NAIA 3)
* other meals
* Interchangeable depending on wave condition
Jun 11 – Travel time to Siargao. Check-in and free time.
Jun 12 – Three Island hopping (Guyam, Daku, Naked) – beach bum and snorkel
Jun 13 – Surfing/beach bumming day!
Jun 14 – Batch 1 flight Siargao to Manila. Stop over in Cebu for lunch
– Batch 2 extended stay (subject to extra fee)
Jun 15 – Batch 2 travel to Surigao. Flight Surigao to Manila. Stop over in Cebu for lunch.
Book Your Own Flight
1. Manila (MNL) to Siargao (IAO)
11 Jun 2010
5J 559 depart MNL 04:45H 1 stop(s) CEB 06:00H arrive IAO11:30H
2a. for 4 days and 3 nights stay
Siargao (IAO) to Manila (MNL)
14 Jun 2010
5J 878 depart IAO 11:50H 1 stop(s) CEB 12:40H arrive MNL 19:45H
2b. for 5 days & 4 nights stays
Surigao (SUG) to Manila (MNL)
15 Jun 2010
5J 876 depart SUG 11:45H 1 stop(s) CEB 12:30H arrive MNL 19:45H
BOOKING AND RESERVATION GUIDELINES
* No regform, No reservation. To reserve, please fill-out registration form then send to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: SURFVIVOR Siargao (Jun 11-14, 2010)
* Then you will receive thru email account details where to deposit payment (BPI). For group reservations, please send your registration forms in one file & email.
* Everyone is required to download and submit registration form. Copy of e-ticket is required to confirm your slot.
* Please register only if you are 100% sure you are joining. And if after registering you need to back-out, please have the courtesy to notify us properly thru email.
* Full payment must be settled within the agreed timeframe. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor
* Non-refundable but transferable to other person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 days before the trip. In this case, the “proxy” must fill-out and submit registration form.
* The payments made to us are only refundable if we cancel due to weather issues or fortuitous events.
* Upon payment, you will receive a copy of complete guidelines, including things to bring, itinerary, reminders, etc…
email your concerns to email@example.com with your name and contact number
Subject: SURFVIVOR Siargao (Jun 11-14, 2010)
or contact TEAM TF +632-3592434, +632-7465119, +63917-8475341
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
CHECK AVAILABLE SLOTS at https://www.travelfactor.org
Recommended for fun-loving & adventurous people who would like to meet new friends while travelling. Be prepared of the long travel time and the ‘wiwi’ moments on public restrooms.