Have you ever though of taking up running as your new hobby but don’t know how to start? Are you already a runner struggling to improve your performance or are you a previous runner that stopped because of bad past experience in running? Then check this out!
Forward Lean Running is bringing you ChiRunning Workshops this summer.
Our Workshop Schedule:
Session One: discusses Posture, The Lean, Ankle Lift and Arm Swing.
Session Two: discusses Gears and Stride Length, Hill Running, and Cadence. Each session includes a few kilometers of running, so please wear your running outfit.
Workshop 1, part 1
May 4, 2010 6:30-8:00pm
Workshop 1, part 2
May 6, 2010 6:30-8:00pm
Workshop 2, part 1
May 11, 2010 6:30-8:00pm
Workshop 2, part 2
May 13, 2010 6:30-8:00pm
1. Via the registration website:
• Visit https://www.forwardleanrunning.com/registration.html and submit your registration information online.
• Deposit P2,000 payment to BPI (John Clifford Eala, C/A 3560005783).
• Visit https://www.forwardleanrunning.com/payment.html and submit your bank deposit information online based on your BPI deposit slip.
2. By Fax to 894-2598:
• Fax completed registration form attachment.
• Deposit payment.
• Fax deposit slip.
Download Registration Form Here:
Full payment is required to reserve a workshop slot. Only 12 slots per workshop. First come, first serve. For questions, call the Workshop Hotlines 0915-638-5801 and 507-4507.
Visit the official website for more information about ChiRunning in the Philippines: https://www.forwardleanrunning.com/