Experience everything in sports! The Philippine Sports Commission brings you possibly one of the biggest sports and fitness event this year entitled “ALL IN SPORTS EXPO 2010” on February 25-28 to be held at the Rizal Memorial Sports Complex.
· 2010 CHED National Games featuring more than 6,000 athletes from 17 regions across the country
· An inter-school tournament and exhibition on our new National Sport, Arnis
· A tournament that will showcase the best athletes in taekwondo
· Two-day Chess Tournament involving the country’s grandmasters
· Two-day Bodybuilding Exhibition featuring the finest in fitness sports today
· An international dance sport competition for the youth in multiple subjects and styles including hip-hop, jazz, and ballroom
· Free demonstrations and training clinics in various sports
· Special discounts of up to 70% on products from brands like Reebok, Vans, and more!
Entrance is absolutely free!!
pls register my name Larry Mark P. Mendoza, Marketing Assistant at Wordtext Systems Incorporated…
Hi Larry, I don't think there is registration for this event. Just go and have fun :) it's free.
because we recieve a fax message, it is a official invetation. and it is needed to be faxed back to beregistered. but i think your fax # is busy so i can not fax back
can you give details on how to join arnis. tnx
First Sports & Fitness Expo to be held at SMX on August 12-14, 2011. See you there..