Experience everything in sports! The Philippine Sports Commission brings you possibly one of the biggest sports and fitness event this year entitled “ALL IN SPORTS EXPO 2010” on February 25-28 to be held at the Rizal Memorial Sports Complex.
· 2010 CHED National Games featuring more than 6,000 athletes from 17 regions across the country
· An inter-school tournament and exhibition on our new National Sport, Arnis
· A tournament that will showcase the best athletes in taekwondo
· Two-day Chess Tournament involving the country’s grandmasters
· Two-day Bodybuilding Exhibition featuring the finest in fitness sports today
· An international dance sport competition for the youth in multiple subjects and styles including hip-hop, jazz, and ballroom
· Free demonstrations and training clinics in various sports
· Special discounts of up to 70% on products from brands like Reebok, Vans, and more!
Entrance is absolutely free!!