Inline with the 65th Miss Universe to be hosted here in the Philippines that is kicking off on January 15. ETC is hosting a “not so ordinary” fun run dubbed The Stiletto Run, happening on January 22 in SM by the Bay Central Fountain. And yes everyone needs to be in Stilettos.
ETC Stiletto Run
January 22, 2017
SM By the Bay
3K – P750
1. Online Registration – Click Here
Stiletto Requirements and Restrictions:
1. Maximum heel height of three (3) inches with a maximum heel circumference of four (4) inches.
2. No wedges are permitted.
3. No backless shoes are permitted. Shoes must have either a solid back or a strap back or something similar.
4. No part of the shoe can extend above the ankle.
5. No boots, or booties, or shooties (ankle boots).
6. No taping or otherwise adhering shoes to your feet.
7. Shoe cannot be modified or altered from its original and intended design in any way.
8. Participants are permitted to wear socks.
9. At least one heel must be intact as racer crosses the finish line.
Stilleto Run Management
1. Pre-registration is thru MsUonETC.com website or by registering thru ETC partner stores in Metro Manila.
2. All entrants must be in possession of a race number, which must be worn on the front.
3. Participants must keep to the designated route, as indicated.
4. Marshals and traffic officials must be obeyed at all times. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to immediate disqualification.
5. No seconding or vehicles shall be allowed on the route. Sufficient refreshment stations will be provided
6. No cyclist or vehicles will be permitted to keep pace with participants, or allowed on the route.
7. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that he/she is medically fit and healthy to participate in the event
8. SOLAR reserves the right to accept or reject any entry.
9. Pets are not permitted