THE COUNTRY’S BIGGEST SCIENTIFIC TRAINING CAMP FOR RUNNERS IS BACK!
MILO R2 for Adults – one of the best recovery and re-energizing chocolate drink for adults – has combined with APEX, the country’s top Athletic Performance Enhancement Training Program used by the Philippine Olympic Committee and Elite National Athletes, to come up with the most exciting and scientific training program for Runners and Fitness Enthusiasts!
This 36-session program will cover everything a runner needs in order to be the best that he can be- from Injury Prevention Training, to Core, Strength, Endurance, Speed and Power Training. Everyone who enrolls in this camp is guaranteed to be in the best shape of their lives!
Now on it’s 6th year, the MILO R2 APEX Running School (MARS) has produced thousands of runners that have broken their PR’s, learned to run better and run safer.
This elite program is headed by Coach Jim Saret and Coach Toni Saret, head of the Philippine Olympic Committee Strength and Conditioning Program for all National Athletes.
Coach Jim will be bringing his Elite Roster of National Coaches at POC, together with the country’s Elite Marathon Champions to give all MARS Students the Best Training they can ever experience.
Students can choose between 4 different categories depending on their preferred distance or fitness .
Category 1: MetaFIT 5k
– Designed for Newbies, Beginning Runners, or those that simply want to lose weight first before embarking on their first 5k. This category has less running and focuses more on workouts to help lose the weight and build strength and endurance. All students will graduate by finishing a 5K run after 3 months.
Category 2: 10K Group
– Designed for those that want to run their first 10k or to improve their 10k PR.
Category 3: 21k Group
– For the more serious runner, this is designed for those that want to run their first 21k or to improve their 21k PR.
Category 4: 42k Group
– For the really serious runner, this is designed for those that want to run their first 42k, improve their 42k PR, or qualify for the MILO Eliminations
The MILO R2 APEX Running School will happen simultaneously at Quezon City, Bonifacio Global City, SM Mall of Asia By the Bay. The schedule is as follows:
A. Quezon City Memorial Circle (April 27 to July 18, 2015)
Monday and Wednesday (6:30-8:30pm)
Saturday (5:30am-7:30am, Meet up area at Abelardo Hall, UP Diliman)
B. SM Mall of Asia, By the Bay (April 27 to July 18, 2015)
Monday and Wednesday (7:00-9:00pm)
C. Bonifacio High Street near 7th Avenue (April 28 to July 18, 2015)
Tuesday and Thursday (6:30-8:30pm)
* Attend the full program and deposit payment BEFORE April 27. The fee of P3,000 shall apply (equivalent to P1,000 per level).
* PAY ONSITE and the fee of P3,250 shall apply.
* Attend one level only and the fee of P1,500 shall apply. Each level is 12 sessions.
THEY CAN ONLY ACCEPT 200 PARTICIPANTS PER LOCATION SO SECURE YOUR SLOT EARLY BY RESERVING AND DEPOSITING THE FEE.
Why is the MILO R2 – APEX Running School the most sought after running clinic in the country:
1. The MILO R2 – APEX Running School is the biggest and most scientific running clinic in the country. It was the first to revolutionize running clinics by introducing injury prevention, core training,strength training, speed and power training, and many more.
2. The smallest coach to student ratio of 1:20.
3. MILO R2 – APEX has produced more than 4000 runners in 5 years. 99% of MILO R2-APEX runners have beaten their personal record while running less mileage.
4. It is the only running clinic offering a full 42k marathon program.
5. The only running clinic where participants are prepared to become part of the MILO Marathon – the biggest marathon in the Philippines. (*NOTE: Participants need to register separately for the MILO Marathon).
6. MILO R2-APEX runners will have a Physical Therapist exclusively for their particular running groups.
For more information:
Website: www.cochjimsaret.ph or contact Mobile: 09065126609
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!